• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017

FX238En.gif

Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
I thought the CM set visit embargo lifted today, but all I've seen are some fairly dull interviews with Larson. I'm guessing that there are multiple embargoes this time and that the stuff that actually reveals more of the plot is embargoed until closer to release.

Also, the earlier-than-expected release for the second trailer leads me to think there's a third trailer coming late next month or early February, even though Marvel has tended to only release two for the past few years.

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
So I'm assuming that means Far From Home is getting delayed until Next Week? (Unless they do it over the weekend.

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
i'm definitely at work on friday at 9am and don't have internet access until 4pm

>________________<

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Also, hey, I like the theory that they delayed the trailer not so much out of respect for the Bush funeral, but because the stock market will be closed tomorrow, and thus the stock won't go up if they released a trailer on a day with no trading.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Keeping the title a secret is so weird when he said this back in April:

I've said before, it's gotten entirely out of hand. And now will have no chance to living up to any expectations of what it's gonna be. And it sort of backfired, if I'm honest with you, because the notion was to not talk about it so the focus was to be on [Infinity War].

After he said that, I figured he was gonna let the Infinity War hype die down and they'd make a press release announcing the title but now there's months worth of even more speculation and expectations.

Unless the title is, like, Avengers 4: Here's a Link to Trump's Peepee tape, people are just gonna hear it and be like, "oh, okay. cool".

Last edited:

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I don't trust Sony's trailer editing team in not cobbling together a trailer that verbally spells out what happened in the previous movies (including Avengers 4) and why Peter is alive and kicking.

For the love of god let Marvel reel them the fuck in on this one.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I don't trust Sony's trailer editing team in not cobbling together a trailer that verbally spells out what happened in the previous movies (including Avengers 4) and why Peter is alive and kicking.

For the love of god let Marvel reel them the fuck in on this one.
ZBlvghUl.jpg

"Peter, it's interesting that to defeat Thanos, and bring back everyone who got snapped, the Avengers built a quantum machine using Pym's tech, ect ect ect"

The trailer will just be two minutes of bald Ned going over A4's plot.

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
Sony has the Far From Home costumes on display at CCXP and they purposely modified the "stealth" suit to hide a spoiler. So I think they're being careful with what they show this time.

Slyonic

Oct 29, 2017

EDIT:

Just finished The Cosmic Quest vol. 2. It seems to confirm that all snapped people are now
in the Soul Stone.

It also seems to hint that Selvig (and maybe Jane) will have a role to play in A4.

Last edited:

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Interesting that they removed the
S.H.I.E.L.D. logo
Bruh that was what I was wondering as well...What the hell is going on here?
They want to keep Shield being back in the MCU a secret?
Or did they changed their mind and decided to distant themselves from the Agents of Shield because of petty TV/Movie drama?

Mix Master

Oct 29, 2017
If there is another villain or "bigger threat" in A4 I'm gonna be so disappointed.
Brolin carried Infinity War on his back, putting annihlus or whatever in there would be a mistake. But I have faith In the russos though.

Mix Master

Oct 29, 2017
Tbh I got the same feel from Gal Gadot in the ww trailers, then her movie came out and she's one of the warmest superheroes I've seen.

It is funny to see folks dismiss MCU movies as comedies then bitch why Carol isn't quipping the whole time ala star lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.