• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mix Master

Oct 29, 2017
2 hours brehs
#THANOSBIKE

Can't wait for the bitching about the title and/or why Captain Marvel isn't smiling.

Slyonic

Oct 29, 2017
Well he was right about everything else and pretty sure he was on the side of the the title being Annihilation, but hey, any reason to not have to believe someone I guess.

I feel that in the last few weeks, every week was THE week. Whether he was right or not, that tweet just feels like him protecting his co-insider.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I feel that in the last few weeks, every week was THE week. Whether he was right or not, that tweet just feels like him protecting his co-insider.

I don't think he ever jumped in on the "this week is it" hype. I remember both him and Mana both saying "No" or "Don't be disappointed if it doesn't show" and never outright say "it's coming on X" until like Sunday

doinkies

Jun 20, 2018
Well he was right about everything else and pretty sure he was on the side of the the title being Annihilation, but hey, any reason to not have to believe someone I guess.

Except the cinematographer of the film already spoiled the title on his resume a few months ago and also...does he really think that that elaborate logo effect with the dust forming the subtitle at the end can be done in just 1 minute? LMAO

Even if they did have some other title candidates they probably settled on this one months and months ago, not a minute before the trailer 😛

I'm just relieved they did give the title so now people can stop calling it A4. Trailer looks good as well, it gives a sense of what the OGs are doing...

Cross

Oct 25, 2017
In some countries the title is actually Avengers Ultimatum.

Wasp is gonna get eaten by Blob confirmed?

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Spidey trailer isn't even gonna touch on anything that happens in Avengers, guarantee it. It'll just act like nothing even happened.

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
I wonder if Shuri did actually get snapped or she went into hiding after the battle. I'm sure I was with most in hoping she would take up the mantle of BP even if it was just for half the movie. If she is dead then Okoye or M'Baku would be the ones who'd be King or Queen right?

fallengorn

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
I wonder if Shuri did actually get snapped or she went into hiding after the battle. I'm sure I was with most in hoping she would take up the mantle of BP even if it was just for half the movie. If she is dead then Okoye or M'Baku would be the ones who'd be King or Queen right?
I would say M'Baku would reluctantly become king or Queen Ramonda becomes regent. I don't see Okoye stepping up to be ruler, unless people around her goad her into doing it.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think he ever jumped in on the "this week is it" hype. I remember both him and Mana both saying "No" or "Don't be disappointed if it doesn't show" and never outright say "it's coming on X" until like Sunday

All theyve said for a month is "It'll come this week....But it might not"

Reason I unfollowed them, utterly pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.