• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Goku

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
empire-march-captain-e0k7u.jpg

Subscribers cover of Empire.
We will probably get new images and details of Captain Marvel next week.
That's a beautiful cover.

Callibretto

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
As more artwork/posters etc come out for Captain Marvel, I'm getting more and more hype for the movie. I hope I'm not overhyping my self. I just want to see some Dragonball action in live action.

denx

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I just got done watching Daredevil Season 3 and now I'm bummed out there won't be a season 4. :( At least the show went out on a high note.

Some of the setpieces this season were insane. The one-take prison riot? All of the Daredevil/Bullseye fights? Goddamn.

Cocamantis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Man...I just watched "Infinity War" again and I'm still impress about Hemsworths job. The bit where he is talking to Rocket about how much he lost over the years made me a little emotional and shed a tear or two to be honest (just like Thor did). It's gonna be a loong freaking wait until "Endgame".

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
Man...I just watched "Infinity War" again and I'm still impress about Hemsworths job. The bit where he is talking to Rocket about how much he lost over the years made me a little emotional and shed a tear or two to be honest (just like Thor did). It's gonna be a loong freaking wait until "Endgame".
Real talk, probably my favorite moment in the film. Possibly the best character moment Thor has ever had.

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
I'm just going to rewatch as many MCU films as I can in the next few months. It'll be here before we know it. Can't believe it's been nearly a year since Infinity War myself.

269 days since Infinity War came out actually...

Last edited:

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
yeah we should probably keep the spoilerinos in that avengers 4 thread

or leave it at "hey new toys got leaked go check out the other thread for pics"

GAMEPROFF

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
I think BP deserves to win Production Design and Best Original Soundtrack. Avengers nominated for Visual Effects. I will laugh if both movies win an Oscar.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
There's some nice scans from Empire's coverage of Captain Marvel out there. Best looks yet at Minn-Erva and Bron-Char. Carol and Maria too. Hopefully they'll release the stills one of these days. Monica Rambaeu is also mentioned in the Captain Marvel book.

Richiek

Nov 2, 2017
Black Panther is going to sweep

So happy for everyone.

Looking at the Marvel Studios subreddit, it's pretty disappointing that the majority of the reactions to BP's Oscar noms is that it doesn't deserve Best Picture and "we know the real reason why it was nominated". I guarantee that if this was a non POC superhero film, we wouldn't be getting these reactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.