• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

okdakor

Oct 26, 2017
France
It's real

UYGt55B.jpg

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
Woah.

In case it gets taken down:

The Marvel Adult Animated Universe confirmed. deadpool cartoon when
Marvel TV cancelled the Deadpool TV show with Donald Glover, remember?
:)
:(
Although maybe there's hope in it being revived since Disney is getting the rights to Fox characters
BTW, did we just reach a million views in this thread?

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I try to remember the Avengers theme but whenever I play the tune in my head it's just the theme from those Army recruitment ads a few years back.

ratcliffja

Oct 28, 2017
To be fair, the last movie soundtrack that was memorable to me was the LOTR trilogy. I don't know if it's movie themes that have become less memorable or if I just remember them less (or both).

luca

Oct 25, 2017

Can't wait for both Black Widow and Eternals to start production, and to get some casting news.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Eternals is my most anticipated besides Guardians 3. Can't wait for Chloe Zhao to go wild.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
The Hollywood Reporter has a huge piece on Brie Larson.

Comicbookmovie (I know) wrote a piece saying she has a 7-movie deal for Captain Marvel, but I can't find anything about it in the actual article by The Hollywood Reporter. I found a little thing about her pay though:

When it comes to pay, Larson seems to be doing OK — she'll make $5 million for playing Captain Marvel in this film as part of a deal that bests what Robert Downey Jr. made for his first outing as Iron Man ($500,000) and Chadwick Boseman for his first as Black Panther ($2 million).

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I would love to see Chris Evans in one of the John Wick movies.

Have him and Keanu reuinite after Street Kings.

Richiek

Nov 2, 2017
https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/02/13/marvel-the-eternals-chloe-zhao-production-august/

The Eternals is filming in August, according to Production Weekly.

Here's the synopsis:

"The story of The Eternals is set millions of years ago when the cosmic beings known as the Celestials genetically experimented on humans, creating the super-powered individuals as well as more villainous off-shoots known as the Deviants. The two groups went on to battle each other throughout history to see which would eventually become the ultimate race. The story involves the love story between Ikaris, a man fueled by cosmic energy, and Sersi, who relishes in moving amongst humans."

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
Not for the synopsis.

Production Weekly synopsis are BS. They make them up from stuff they read online. Their Black Widow synopsis was taken from the version of the movie Lionsgate was developing with David Hayter's script in like 2004 before the MCU even existed. Real Disney-issued synopsis aren't released until much closer to release. Not months before filming.

"The story involves the love story between Ikaris, a man fueled by cosmic energy, and Sersi, who relishes in moving amongst humans."

That is literally copy and pasted from a THR article:
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/chloe-zhao-direct-marvel-studios-eternals-1143547

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.