• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
There's no way they announce their first Asian-led MCU film, and releases it directly on Disney+. We also want an opportunity to show that we care being represented on the big screen.

And for Cloak and Dagger fans:

Last edited:

Zippo

Banned
Dec 8, 2017
Finally got to a matinee and saw it. Eh. It was alright. I'd place it in the average/mid tier Marvel movies. Loved Samuel and Ben Mendolson, and some of the Skrulls, but that was kind of it for me. I'm hoping she isn't the leader of the Avengers going forward, though. I just can't see it, she doesn't have the charm that I felt instantly with say, Tony or Steve. I'd much rather have T'Challa, Bruce, Thor or Natasha, in that role, but it'll all depend on who's left after Endgame, I guess.

BrokenFiction

Oct 25, 2017
ATL
It seems like this girl is too old to be his daughter, so Kate Bishop?

D1nj_AmXQAAhgvO.jpg

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I expected it to come out this week, since it lines up with the magazines coming out. And it was the same with Infinity War. The guy who tweeted tickets would go on sale on April 2nd also told us to expect the trailer in the week starting March 11.

It's nice to see it out. Doesn't show much, but what little we got looks super great. Poster is pretty good.

Black Widow and Hawkeye look so damn cool in this film.

Last edited:

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
as expected, the white armor looks fine in the actual movie.

never judge based on bad, heavily photoshopped toy art

Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
I love the cast for this. The snap killing off a bunch of characters is really letting some unexpected secondary characters step forward alongside the original team. It's fun to see Nebula and Okoye right on an Avengers poster.

Gurira doesn't get top-of-poster billing and the character is absent from all the merchandising promo art (in addition to not appearing in either trailer outside the IW footage), so I wouldn't expect her to have a significantly larger role here than in Infinity War, unfortunately.

BreakAtmo

Nov 12, 2017
Australia
Gurira doesn't get top-of-poster billing and the character is absent from all the merchandising promo art (in addition to not appearing in either trailer outside the IW footage), so I wouldn't expect her to have a significantly larger role here than in Infinity War, unfortunately.

Well she did have low-key one of the best lines in Infinity War so I'm good with that.

Oct 31, 2017
When Thor is looking at his axe, I wonder if they had gone back in time and he's gonna go for the head. That scene looks exactly where he was before he threw the axe at Thanos.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017

Okoye has to protect the throne, right? So she can't really go to space or travel through time with the group :(

That reminds me, does M'Baku become king of Wakanda now? I wonder if they touch on that at all in Endgame.

or they could wake killmonger from his cryogenically frozen state because he didn't really die at the end of bp1 you ain't FOOLING ME COOGLER

Last edited:

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks that the black shirt Carol's wearing is somewhat reminiscent of her binary costume?

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Any word when tickets go on sale? Tomorrow? Some other week?
Nope. Anton from Trailertrack did tweet (I shared it a few pages back) that tickets could go up on April 2nd, and he did predict/guess the trailer would come out this week, but it seems an awful long way out, which is super unusual.

I guess we could be getting the Entertainment Weekly covers tomorrow, and then soon some information from their articles.

Last edited:

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Am I the only one who noticed that Hawkeye was in the Quantum Suit walking shot multiple times? Is he supposed to be hiding someone next to War Machine (Ex: Hulk)?

StarsTurnCold

Avenger
Apr 30, 2018
Nope. Anton from Trailertrack did tweet (I shared it a few pages back) that tickets could go up on April 2nd, and he did predict/guess the trailer would come out this week, but it seems an awful long way out, which is super unusual.

I guess we could be getting the Entertainment Weekly covers tomorrow, and then soon some information from their articles.

Thanks. April 2nd does seem kinda late. Hoping sooner than later. I just want to get my tickets for perfect seats for opening night already so I dont freak out and worry I missed my chance or something.

Cocamantis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
After all the shit they've been through? Wouldn't surprise me if they just put it all behind them as soon as they meet.
I'm on the same boat as you. More than blaming each other of breaking up the Avengers (and making it easier for Thanos to fuck shit up) I imagine they'll be more relieve to reunite other than anything else.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
hard difficulty: finding tickets for opening day

nightmare difficulty: finding tickets for imax on preview night. IN 2D

Status
Not open for further replies.