• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

okdakor

Oct 26, 2017
France
I can see the Russos letting everyone live. Bring back Quicksilver, the X-Men movies version is doing his last run soon.
And please have someone at least try to repair Vision while Shuri is away...

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017

this gave away more than the endgame trailers have so far lol

I love the old school narrator doing the roll call of all the main characters. we need that for an end game trailer. shit would go 10 minutes.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
https://variety.com/2019/film/news/florence-pugh-scarlett-johansson-black-widow-1203165665/

Scarlett Johansson's 'Black Widow' Movie Adds Florence Pugh

florence-pugh.jpg

Sources tell Variety that Florence Pugh is in talks to join Scarlett Johansson's standalone superhero film.

Pugh has been on the hot list for this second lead role since last fall, but Marvel wanted to open up the field to other actresses at the beginning of the year. After meeting with several candidates, the studio zeroed back in on Pugh after she drew strong reviews for the MGM comedy-drama "Fighting With My Family."

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
I should see Fighting With My Family, heard that it's surprisingly good, even if you don't like wrestling
But regarding the Black Widow movie, it's surprising to me about how much interest I've seen it have anecdotally whether it be real life or on some Discords I'm on, especially since Johansson still gets shit on by Twitter for her roles in Ghost in the Shell, etc.
Maybe it can be Marvel's Mission: Impossible

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Had kind of hoped for Camilla Mendes, but Florence Pugh is such a great actress so I can't complain.

I should see Fighting With My Family, heard that it's surprisingly good, even if you don't like wrestling
But regarding the Black Widow movie, it's surprising to me about how much interest I've seen it have anecdotally whether it be real life or on some Discords I'm on, especially since Johansson still gets shit on by Twitter for her roles in Ghost in the Shell, etc.
Maybe it can be Marvel's Mission: Impossible
I'm hella excited for Black Widow as well. It's about time.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Does anyone have a list of the upcoming MCU films (after Far From Home) with directors attached?

amusix

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017

this gave away more than the endgame trailers have so far lol

I love the old school narrator doing the roll call of all the main characters. we need that for an end game trailer. shit would go 10 minutes.

Love that this gives away the Vader reveal in Bespin, and the "Fighting against oppression" is married to a deleted clip of 3-PO ripping a warning label off of a door (which I still think would have been a cool scene to leave in the movie).

amusix

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Does anyone have a list of the upcoming MCU films (after Far From Home) with directors attached?
Black Panther 2 - Ryan Coogler
Guardians 3 - James Gunn
Black Widow - Cate Shortland
Strange 2 -Scott Derrickson
Shang-Chi - Destin Cretton
The Eternals - Chloe Zhao

Last edited:

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
  • Black Widow, dir. by Cate Shortland
  • The Eternals, dir. by Chloe Zhao
  • Shang-Chi, dir. by Destin Daniel Cretton
  • Doctor Strange 2, dir. by Scott Derrickson
  • Black Panther 2, dir. by Ryan Coogler
  • Guardians of the Galaxy 3, dir. by James Gunn
I presume Jon Watts will come back for Spidey 3 as well.

amusix

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
OK, so is there ANY chance of Endgame delivering a moment even close to being as hype as Thor's arrival in Wakanda?

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Black Panther 2 - Ryan Coogler
Guardians 3 - James Gunn
Black Widow - Cate Shortland
Strange 2 -Scott Derrickson
Shang-Chi - Dustin Cretton
The Eternals - Chloe Zhao
  • Black Widow, dir. by Cate Shortland
  • The Eternals, dir. by Chloe Zhao
  • Shang-Chi, dir. by Destin Daniel Cretton
  • Doctor Strange 2, dir. by Scott Derrickson
  • Black Panther 2, dir. by Ryan Coogler
  • Guardians of the Galaxy 3, dir. by James Gunn
I presume Jon Watts will come back for Spidey 3 as well.
Thanks guys. I remembered mention that Black Widow & Shang-Chi had directors attached, but I didn't recall their names.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
OK, so is there ANY chance of Endgame delivering a moment even close to being as hype as Thor's arrival in Wakanda?

When Cap raises the hammer and yells AVENGERS ASSEMBLE as the full cast of Avengers, including the ones who perished at the end of the last film, appear all on screen at once to fight Thanos with the Silvestri theme blaring

cdm00

The Fallen
Dec 5, 2018
When Cap raises the hammer and yells AVENGERS ASSEMBLE as the full cast of Avengers, including the ones who perished at the end of the last film, appear all on screen at once to fight Thanos with the Silvestri theme blaring
This is gonna be one of the best moments in a Marvel movie and it's gonna be gooooooooooood

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
You know, it just hit me that this will be the first Avengers movie where they are actually Avenging people.

Punished Goku

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I like Cory's theory about Endgame.
Roger's dies in the final battle wielding the gauntlet but somehow time travel/heaven stuff happen. He's back at 1940's. He finally gets his dance with Peggy and live a happy life. Roger's actions and heroism inspires Carol,she takes over Rogers and that's the time she will be known as Captain Marvel.
Almost read this but luckily I stopped.
A Hulk/Captain Marvel Fastball Special would be pretty hype.
Pwebape.jpg
Then the dust clears and Thanos just wipes him off.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017

But if Cap has the hammer what is Thor doing? Will he have stormbreaker?

Alexandros

Oct 26, 2017

How about this: Cap raises his hand wearing the gauntlet and yells AVENGERS ASSEMBLE before activating it, bringing back the fallen Avengers. Literally re-assembling them from dust.

denx

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Ya'll sleeping on Darryl fam. He'll shout AVENGERS ASSEMBLE and an army of Howard the Ducks will charge at Thanos.

BY2K

Membero Americo
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Québec, Canada
So I watched Ant-Man and the Wasp and it actually answered a few questions about Endgame for me.

"I wonder how they're gonna go into the Quantum R... oh." Like, in the first 3 minutes.

Kevin Feige Phase 3 Interview w/Rotten Tomatoes

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017

Last two minutes Feige talks about post credits scenes.

On the Shawarma scene:

"We didn't shoot that scene until after the premiere of the Avengers. Which taught us, if there's a good idea, you find any way, possible or impossible, to get it in the movie."

Imagine thinking we won't get Doom, Reed, Logan, Surfer, Galactus, Professor X and Magneto in the End Game post credits

Status
Not open for further replies.