• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
VALKYRIE LIVES!!!!

image0.jpg

doinkies

Jun 20, 2018
Possible that they can't do one of him, since he's technically a Sony property.

I doubt that, he was on IW's poster. A lot of people haven't posted their posters yet, like the Chrises. That's all it is.

Edit: All the posters are out and yes, Spidey has a black and white poster.

Last edited:

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I found this out a couple of weeks back after someone here pointed it out in the 1st trailer and have been disappointed ever since.
Shuri was one of my favorite parts of Black Panther and IW and I would have liked to see her get a bit more shine.

We all noticed in the trailer, but I was holding out hope that was a misdirection of some sort. Ahh well. Was looking forward to her working with Tony and Rocket in the lab.

Okoye coming for blood, Thanos took out the bloodline.

Yo, they lighting Wong up lmfao

X05

Oct 25, 2017
Good to see Valkyrie being alive, but Shuri being dead (and offscreen even) is some horseshit :(

Callibretto

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Happy got a poster but Hank Pym and Janet didnt? This is bullshit. They should make special MVP poster for Pym since all the quantum stuff wouldn't be possible without him.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Happy got a poster but Hank Pym and Janet didnt? This is bullshit. They should make special MVP poster for Pym since all the quantum stuff wouldn't be possible without him.

I love that the MCU has gotten to a point that 30+ character posters are released for an Avengers movie and Hank Pym isn't even one of them.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Then I wonder who is leading Wakanda

I'm going with the other people who suggested M'Baku. Guy was the only other person who contested the throne in BP anyway, was working strongly with the king following that film, and came to the king's aid in both the ending of BP and battle for wakanda during infinity war. He makes sense as the person who would get the throne in the interim before T'challa gets revived (not that they would know it was going to be temporary).

Status
Not open for further replies.