• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
Guess I'll be checking out of this thread for next two weeks too since spoilers are kind of being discussed. PM people and stop half talking about it in here for other people's sake please.

IHaveIce

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Secret Wars done by them as a 2 Movie event.. And the mcu movies before being Time Runs out would be a dream come true.. Man I hope Tony survives so the Illuminati can exist.

Oh yeah not saying anything about the spoiler except: AVOID IT, major plot spoiler.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
So ticket sales just opened up this minute, and people have been given random numbers in the queue. So I'm #1177 damn.

There's a showing on April 23 already, but I'm going for one on April 25. [edit] Got my tickets on some good seats!

Last edited:

luca

Oct 25, 2017
The Hollywood Reporter has posted a guide to all the content coming for Disney+.

Marvel's Loki TV series | Tom Hiddleston is expected to reprise his role as fan-favorite MCU character Loki in the live-action series that will follow the trickster and shape-shifter as he pops up throughout human history as an unlikely influencer on historical events. Michael Waldron will write the pilot, serve as series creator and exec produce.

Marvel's Vision and Scarlet Witch | Paul Bettany and Elizabeth Olsen are expected to reprise their big-screen characters as Vision and Secret Witch in the series. Jac Schaeffer, one of the writers behind Captain Marvel, will run point on the series that will focus on the two integral members of the Avengers. She will pen the pilot and exec produce the series.

Marvel's Winter Soldier/Falcon team-up | Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan are expected to reprise their roles as Falcon and Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier in the miniseries, which has Malcolm Spellman (Empire) set to pen the script.(edited)

Hopefully Disney confirms 'Vision and Scarlet Witch' and 'Winter Soldier and the Falcon' at the investor meeting on Thursday.

R0b1n

Jun 29, 2018
Secret Wars done by them as a 2 Movie event.. And the mcu movies before being Time Runs out would be a dream come true.. Man I hope Tony survives so the Illuminati can exist.

Oh yeah not saying anything about the spoiler except: AVOID IT, major plot spoiler.
Does the Illuminati really need Tony though

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Entertainment Weekly covers are out. Click on them if you want larger versions.

And a roundtable they did:

- Barry Curtis who is a part of Marvel Studios' security, was playing the Blockbuster parking lot security guard in Captain Marvel.
- Marvel Studios will release a BTS video of all Stan Lee's cameos on one of the upcoming home media releases.

Last edited:

luca

Oct 25, 2017

This is also in higher-res now than before (click for higher-res):

Last edited:

TheFuzz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Entertainment Weekly covers are out. Click on them if you want larger versions.

And a roundtable they did:

- Barry Curtis who is a part of Marvel Studios' security, was playing the Blockbuster parking lot security guard in Captain Marvel.
- Marvel Studios will release a BTS video of all Stan Lee's cameos on one of the upcoming home media releases.

Vid was great. Thanks. It'll be fun to see how influential Fiege is seen decades from now. He's definitely changed things.

Richiek

Nov 2, 2017
cg2tsb02cgr21.jpg

If this is Hot Toys Endgame Cap figure... HOT DAMN

Love that scale mail.

luca

Oct 25, 2017

Variety has learned from sources that Disney's upcoming streaming service is officially developing a limited series based on the archery ace Marvel character with Renner attached to star. The project is said to be an adventure series in which Clint Barton, a.k.a. Hawkeye, will pass the torch to Kate Bishop.

Status
Not open for further replies.