• We are delighted to introduce GiftBot 2.0, the next generation of our popular gifting feature. To celebrate, we'll be giving away some incredible prizes over the coming weeks in one big Giveaway Extravaganza!

The Ad Reporting Thread

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
I just won a Walmart gift card!!! See you all in hell losers.

Thanks Platinum Plus Preferred Ad Service that resetera swore by.

Edit: and now I won a Visa prepaid!!!!!!!

Last edited:

DammitLloyd

Oct 25, 2017
Holy crap the goodluckspace one is going crazy. I open a new tab to reopen era, because the ad didn’t want to go away even pressing the back button 20x. Boom instant redirect on the new tab. Close the entire safari app, reopen era. Boom instant redirect.

Cerium

General Manager
Administrator
Oct 23, 2017
Usually the bad pop-ups happen on url changes but these seem to have scripted timers or have hidden graphics in unrelated pages which seems unlikely.
Thanks, I've passed that on, along with the other details folks have posted.

As I've mentioned before bad ads tend to target the weekends because they know that's when support tends to be slowest. Hoping to have a grip on it soon.

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
Getting a bunch of fullscreen popup ads. Also getting some ads that take up the bottom 1/4 of my screen and just raise up while browsing.

Duane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, this is getting crazy. the infinite redirect pages you can't back out of happen constantly.