• It's the most wonderful time of the year! Make your list and check it twice. The ResetEra Games of the Year 2019 Voting Thread is now live. Voting will be open for the next 3 days, 21 hours, 37 minutes, 12 seconds, and will close on Jan 26, 2020 at 9:00 AM.

The Ad Reporting Thread

BaloneyFraise

Oct 27, 2017
Montreal
Yea it's back on my end also, chrome android.

Edit : although it's a lot less frequent, got it only twice, the site is navigable.

Last edited:

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
I had more redirects, this time on desktop. They were very frequent too. Every time I clicked, there was a redirect.

Mzen

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Getting redirected an insane amount of times this week on Android. Jesus people, I know you're on the situation, but you have to turn the screws on those ad folks a lot harder or just outright get rid of them.

I don't even dare to reply on threads unless it is something very short because I know I won't get the chance... At least everything is fine on the desktop side of things.

Mr.F

Oct 26, 2017
Browsing on mobile is impossible lately. Super aggressive redirects on Chrome. Ontario, Canada

loltna

Dec 4, 2017
Does this ad company pay you guys 10x more then the next best alternative or something? What is it exactly that keeps you with them? Can anyone with more experience with web advertising explain that process a bit? I would think someone in charge of a website could just... change ad providers, but either I'm wrong and that's not the case, or I'm right and they're holding out for some reason?

Is it because of an iron-clad contract that can't be voided without legal recourse? Or do they mail gold bars and Resetera just don't want to lose that sweet sweet cash?

Stinkles

343 Industries
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Yikes. Invasive ad that creates multiple instances and “closing “ it doesn’t close ur but sometimes blasts the audio.

safari os13.3 iPhone x

OP
OP
Cerium

Cerium

The Former
Oct 23, 2017
Sorry about the weekend issues, I've sent an email to the agency with all your details. Thanks for the reports.