The Ad Reporting Thread

Vilix

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Are we currently talking about the aramco ad? It wouldn’t be so bad if it popped up occasionally. I just hit the x button in the upper right hand corner of my screen to get rid of it. But it pops up every 5 minutes. It’s very annoying.

iPhone XS, iOS 13.3, Safari

JetmanJay

Nov 1, 2017
On IPhone - yeah this Aramco ad is getting ridiculous. It’s full page, just now got done showing up twice in the span of under a minute in the same thread, and the second time it froze on the upper half of the screen.

B-Dubs

Oh well, what the hell?
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
We've contacted them a few times and forwarded them everything we have. I'll be doing it again tomorrow.

Again, if you're seeing ads we need information. Screenshots, browsers, and so on

GoldenEye 007

Roll Tide, Y'all!
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
We've contacted them a few times and forwarded them everything we have. I'll be doing it again tomorrow.

Again, if you're seeing ads we need information. Screenshots, browsers, and so on
Same as as everyone else. Random Aramco full screen takeover on mobile. iOS Chrome. Haven’t taken a screenshot but idk.... it’s a full screen ad.

Edit:

Last edited:

xJavontax

Oct 25, 2017
Illinois

Ads are the same two as everyone else--Honda and Aramco. Full screen. iPhone X 64GB running Safari on iOS 13.3.1.

Can we get a timeline? They should be able to give you an approximate date that they'll have this done by. What agency is managing ad traffic here?

NattyBo

Dec 29, 2017
Washington, DC
This is nuts, how many times do we have to say the same thing? Why do you need screenshots when people are telling you it’s the same 2 ads??

getting blasted with full screen Aramco ads. iPhone 7, most current iOS, chrome browser.

B-Dubs

Oh well, what the hell?
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
OK, so we reached out to the ad agency again and gave them links to the browser info and screenshots.