1. Cerium

Cerium
    General Manager Administrator

Thanks for the heads up, we'll contact our partners right away.

2. max.rem

max.rem

3. PHOENIXZERO

PHOENIXZERO

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It's annoying enough that one of my e-mails gets spammed to shit with GOP crap from some "think tank" that bought e-mail lists, reporting these ads on the ad when I can but it doesn't seem to really work too well. Probably not breaking rules or anything but still fucking annoying to keep seeing.

4. Bob Beat

Bob Beat

[​IMG]

This fucker keeps coming up. On Android, chrome, pixel 3 xl.

I have been getting other ads, on other sites. Some with sound.

5. Sirhc

Sirhc

I have been getting Disney side ads the last 2 days or so on Android Chrome, guessing this is a new trend to try to bait accidental clicks?

6. Cerium

Cerium

Those definitely shouldn't be happening and will be stopped.

7. I just started getting these this morning. Android Chrome

8. Elandyll

Elandyll

Super obtrusive side ads have started to appear this morning, a Disney one and another.
    Chrome on mobile.

9. hyouko

hyouko

Also getting the Disney side ads here. They are positioned so that you'll accidentally clicked them while trying to scroll.

...and I got one while trying to write this post. On Android + Chrome.

10. Joco

Joco

I have the super intrusive Disney side ads appearing on mobile as well.

11. [​IMG]

Not gonna lie, this pisses me off far more then I can put into words. Only shows up on my desktop but please remove this.

Using chrome

12. Bob Beat

Bob Beat

Y'all do a great job.

13. Rust

Rust

Getting something (assuming it's a ad) that's forcefully redirecting me to 'Dollar Creative' (dollarcreative.com) on standard PC Firefox.

14. Brannon

Brannon

Also getting the Disney ads

15. Yeah please get rid of the annoying Disney ad on mobile that pops on the side of the screen every 5 God damn seconds.

16. hyouko

hyouko

Still getting the Disney pop-overs.

17. Same. Android Chrome

18. Sirhc

Sirhc

Once again getting the Disney side ads, now they reopen after 20-30 seconds if you close the ad, after 4th close on a page it slide back in with an Amazon banner ad stuck under it as well.

19. hyouko

hyouko

Yeah, I was noticing that they appear to come back now. Have not encountered the Amazon ad variant.

20. Sirhc

Sirhc

I think it was an error and it loaded the Amazon ad with the side ad, tge Disney ads seem wonky this morning, have had them slide in after closing and be unable to close them again quite a few times now.

21. tsampikos

tsampikos

getting various side ads on android

problem with them is that once I close them I can no longer click on anything in the forum

22. Thought it was my phone having an issue

23. Brannon

Brannon

Now the Disney ads are randomly not closing when I try to x out of them.

24. LycanXIII

LycanXIII

Got a "Visit Portugal" ad that had an autoplay video on it, that would restart each time you switch tabs.

25. Ketkat

Ketkat

I'm getting the side ads for Disney and best buy on mobile. The Disney ones just keep reopening and the best buy ones stay in the middle of my screen with no way to close them.

26. More Disney ads, popping in from the right side

27. tsampikos

tsampikos

I'm going to have to use a pop up blocker on mobile

The middle of the screen adds literally make the site unusable in chrome/android

When I close them they open again

Most of the time I have to refresh the page because i can't click on anything else

28. Cerium

Cerium

Our partners are aware of the side-ads and have been working to kill them. We've emphasized the urgency of this to them.

29. I'm glad because that stupid Disney ad won't even go away when you click the close button half the time. End up having to refresh the page. Blech.

30. tsampikos

tsampikos

The x button doesn't even work any more.. but yeah.

At least the one we get about the local sports ball team has a nicer looking ad. It still covers 30% of the screen but it looks nice.

31. Ozzy Onya A2Z

Ozzy Onya A2Z

Edge Win10 browser getting auto-redirects due to ads a few times a week for the last two weeks. I'll report the ads more as I catch them, if it keeps occurring.

32. Granadier

Granadier

Not necessarily an ad report, but I've whitelisted ResetEra and am still not seeing ads. Is this normal? (using AdGuard)

It seems like the site space where ads would be loads up, but ads fail to show.

edit: this seems to be slightly inconsistent. On the "edit post" page sometimes I see ads load successfully.

33. hyouko

hyouko

Is there any info we can provide that would help this process? The ads are firing on almost every page for me now

34. LycanXIII

LycanXIII

Just had a Best Buy ad pop up on mobile across the entire middle of the screen. Like the Disney one, but stretched across to the other side.

35. Ozzy Onya A2Z

Ozzy Onya A2Z

Still getting dodgy Edge redirects to harmful trojan horse scripts, DON'T CLICK -

Goes from this:
    Code:
    http://nextoptim.com/script/packcpm.php?csid=1806387&md=0&s1=14483&stamat=m%7C%2C%2CwiI6I2O-tGU3B09GH0dEdHP3xP.c05%2CzwDZbK2NX8Hatwp10Ieh5Cz3qr1BVY0UObWsSCOTK1AaNM27cz2uG42-sorhCgHCl0EjaJk9Goz0CpEXrg2yoVEIM0JsxDnAhuhtxQnluz58r1z5EWkUfvtFo7lUDE9eFPf22l_vwh9YfZ0OsUr76HzveiDaSYtlWcfICrK5KeLkYDJLfUtLdmQcEYpmi5HbtacI4Wqbe81DiRmEAj-rtAiheKJGvdtsn2clin6qMtYtj4k0vI6vyc8HxMyRn5o3oGst1NntUiLL3aYyHE50CVEIkfUkwVwswXOZvof0udyIQJ2ZmbrDXFtkzt0hhaSXBu16URCTZxXRCoq0wGVgTC6RVojPvnHdOo8unyx-jvY%2C

To this:
    Code:
    http://eaypyybe.win/au8281/index.php?clickid=15419762282043871391203259974597819&zone=1806387-2919733628-0

36. flyinj

flyinj

I'm getting a lot of pop over ads for some frying pan on Android. It slides up from the bottom of the screen then stops and obscures half of the forum.

37. Ads for Circulon cooking pans, comes in from right side. Android and Chrome

Also the Disney ones seem to be back

38. hughesta

hughesta

these scrolling ads are getting a little out of hand, still getting the Disney ones and now a new Best Buy Black Friday ad has entered the fray

39. TheAbsolution

TheAbsolution

The Disney one is back, along with a frying pan one as well.

40. hyouko

hyouko

The frying pan side-ad is really obnoxious(it spins). Still seeing Disney too. Any progress hunting them down with the ad providers? Is there any info (links, etc.) that would be helpful?

41. Thorn

Thorn

Just got a voiced ad on my phone that opened Play Store.

42. NeoGold123

NeoGold123

Also just got the voiced ad with play store. Was for some device cleaner app.

43. tmarg

tmarg

+1 for voice ad/ ap store redirect.

44. GlowingBovine

GlowingBovine

Also just got that voice ad/play store redirect. As well as those pop up pan and Disney ads.

45. SteveWinwood

SteveWinwood

Thank god I'm not alone. Had an app store redirect just now.

46. Pirateluigi

Pirateluigi

Getting hit hard with the play store redirect ad.

47. maabus1999

maabus1999

Got an ad with voice and playtime once. Walmart gift card second .

48. Curler

Curler

Mine is... interesting. Got a voice one saying "your phone is running low on memory" so I rolled my eyes and left the redirect. Phone started having issues just now and while charging it went to an offscreen mode and had to reset. Did that twice now and apparently my battery dropped a lot the second time for no apparent reason.

Phone hasn't had any issues so far until today, so not sure if it was coincidental timing, or if that ad added some crap on my phone :/

49. Jason Frost

Jason Frost

After missing for more than one year, the report ad button is back?

50. FUME5

FUME5