• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
The right side overlay ads have made my mobile browser completely non-responsive (as in, touching the screen area where the ad was does nothing) on the same side, even when the ad is closed out. Makes it really hard to format posts. Just happened this morning.

gnilres

Oct 28, 2017
Getting a weird redirect on mobile. From the Video Games and EtcetEra sections but not hangouts.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Echoing this. It's REALLY bad today. Even on my Google page with my popular page visits, Resetra has "Congrat-" listed in the open-line descriptor :/

Thrill_house

Oct 27, 2017
I keep getting redirected to some speedip shit. Makes my phone chirp really loud and I can barely browse. I just got this samsung phone last week and am safe with my browsing habits. Gonna get adblock and be done with it if the shit keeps up. Seems to be a reoccurring problem here and nowhere else

OP
OP
Cerium

Cerium

The Former
Oct 23, 2017
Thanks for the reports. This one seems unusually bad and we're taking all the steps we can to get it resolved ASAP.

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
Yup, getting these awful mobile redirects now too. Can barely even type out this post before being thrown off the site. Thanks for working on getting this fixed!

Oct 25, 2017
I literally can't use the site at all on mobile because it redirects every single time.

Amazing that ad companies haven't been able to filter this shit better yet. This stuff has been endemic everywhere for years now.

Dankul

Nov 14, 2017
Same issue. Having problems just posting this message. This only ever happens to me on resetera and it's not the first time.

Oct 27, 2017
At the top of the page is an ad for Delta and I'm getting the same misdirect.
Mobile is locked in on that ad so the second I go into EtcetEra I go off to the scam page every single time.

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
I get moments of "not so bad" to "instant redirect". The desire to use a mobile ad-blocker is intensifying.