• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
I just won a Walmart gift card!!! See you all in hell losers.

Thanks Platinum Plus Preferred Ad Service that resetera swore by.

Edit: and now I won a Visa prepaid!!!!!!!

Last edited:

DammitLloyd

Oct 25, 2017
Holy crap the goodluckspace one is going crazy. I open a new tab to reopen era, because the ad didn't want to go away even pressing the back button 20x. Boom instant redirect on the new tab. Close the entire safari app, reopen era. Boom instant redirect.

OP
OP
Cerium

Cerium

The Former
Oct 23, 2017
Usually the bad pop-ups happen on url changes but these seem to have scripted timers or have hidden graphics in unrelated pages which seems unlikely.
Thanks, I've passed that on, along with the other details folks have posted.

As I've mentioned before bad ads tend to target the weekends because they know that's when support tends to be slowest. Hoping to have a grip on it soon.

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
Getting a bunch of fullscreen popup ads. Also getting some ads that take up the bottom 1/4 of my screen and just raise up while browsing.

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, this is getting crazy. the infinite redirect pages you can't back out of happen constantly.

Putosaure

Oct 27, 2017
France
I've already reported it, but the Magic The Gathering advertisement needs to go. It blasts my ears in every thread, because it auto plays a video that has volume increased to like 200%. It also loops the advertisement over and over again, so muting it doesn't help.

Advertisement Link: https://magic.wizards.com/de?utm_source=playwire&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=eld

If needed, I could also record a video to showcase it.
Yep I second that I reported it. Have to mute the tab because even if I mute the ad itself, it starts again.

IDreamOfHime

Oct 27, 2017
Throne of Eldrain ad is blasting out loud music. I actually muted it and then the ad reset and starting blasting music again. C'mon!

OP
OP
Cerium

Cerium

The Former
Oct 23, 2017
We've reported the Android issues to our ad agency. Thanks for the reports.

MrWhiskers

Oct 27, 2017
Getting a ton of redirect ads on my galaxy s8. Its pretty much every time I open a thread after a minute or two.

ghostemoji

Oct 27, 2017
Got re-directed opening this thread to report a re-direct to tits and nice endowment club.com

Your ads are completely broken right now. Site is unusable.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
There has been complaints about inappropriate political ads. Here's an example:

WjHZ567.jpg

Not sure if this falls under reportable ads, but I'd definitely be in favour of removing those.

Carmelozi

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Hello, I'm getting a lot of redirections today on websites following this form eu[dot]website[dot]top, "you won iphone blabla" thing. It's really annoying so I hope you can solve this. Thanks.

Edit: I'll run analyzes on my laptop just in cases.

Spyware

Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
In June we had a redirection/hijack problem where stuff looked like it was coming from our ISPs, mainly for Scandinavian users?

I'm getting that again now, iPhone - Safari.
The page was eu dot attractionyellowstone dot icu but I cannot see the infected ad, it redirects too fast.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anecdotal - two instances that I'm clear on which ad, but reposting from bug thread in case it is the ad.

Losing cursor in text forms where (I suspect) this ad tries to render - the ad displays inconsistently - sometimes rendering, sometimes loading, placing an empty space of the same proportions as the ad, sometimes blinking off, then shrinking to fill the gap again.

The cursor sometimes goes away entirely, or sometimes appears and can be placed and moved using the arrow keys but not by clicking or moving with the mouse.

WJQVGXq.jpg

SkullHydra

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Feb 20, 2018
I've been getting quite a few redirects lately, and just got two in the last couple of minutes. The most recent one was from:
extravagantinwardness .club

I'm using Chrome on an S7 Edge if that helps. The mobile version of the site is getting pretty annoying to use, which is sad because it's my primary way to browse.

Nairume

SaGa Sage
Oct 25, 2017
I've been getting quite a few redirects lately, and just got two in the last couple of minutes. The most recent one was from:

I'm using Chrome on an S7 Edge if that helps. The mobile version of the site is getting pretty annoying to use, which is sad because it's my primary way to browse.
Yup, getting a bunch of that one on mobile chrome past couple of days.

SkullHydra

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Feb 20, 2018
Came to see the reply to my post and got a redirect to:
us.themobilebonus .com

Pretty ridiculous at the moment.

OP
OP
Cerium

Cerium

The Former
Oct 23, 2017
We've reached out to the ad agency again about this latest outbreak.

Anecdotal - two instances that I'm clear on which ad, but reposting from bug thread in case it is the ad.

Losing cursor in text forms where (I suspect) this ad tries to render - the ad displays inconsistently - sometimes rendering, sometimes loading, placing an empty space of the same proportions as the ad, sometimes blinking off, then shrinking to fill the gap again.

The cursor sometimes goes away entirely, or sometimes appears and can be placed and moved using the arrow keys but not by clicking or moving with the mouse.
Strange problem, we'll look into it. Thanks for the report.

SkullHydra

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Feb 20, 2018
Just got another extra annoying redirect that wouldn't let me even go back to the Era thread I was on. I had to close the tab altogether.

iosvpnsecure .com

EDIT 8/20: Got another redirect to:

Last edited:

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
FYI mods, having some major goodluckspace issues on era today - irreversibly takes me to their site without clicking any banner ads. Chrome desktop, Windows.