• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
Can confirm that I'm getting redirects for happy.goodluckspace.com. I don't know what ads are causing it, but it's happening a bunch.

Chrome. Windows desktop.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
Can confirm that I'm getting redirects for happy.goodluckspace.com. I don't know what ads are causing it, but it's happening a bunch.

Chrome. Windows desktop.
Same for all.

I've gotten like 5 redirects in the past few minutes, most of which were trying to come in and post in this thread!

redirectsvak1t.png

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
man, the site is basically unusable today on account of this shit

EDIT: got a redirect literally while typing that sentence

OP
OP
Cerium

Cerium

The Former
Oct 23, 2017
Yeah I've experienced some of those today myself. I've reached out to the ad agency. Thanks for the reports!

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Getting those goodluckspace redirects so much right now it was almost impossible to even get to this thread.

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
yup getting these again today, worse than yesterday, after only like a second on this site.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Goodluckspace redirect happening again. Same time as yesterday, keeps interrupting me as I try to post.

RumbleHumble

Oct 27, 2017
Reporting the same re-directs as everyone else only with an "Access Forbidden" display.

Chrome. Windows 10 Desktop.

Mengy

Oct 25, 2017
These redirects are getting bad, I'm almost going to have to avoid Resetera until it's corrected.

RumHam

Alt Account
Banned
Feb 12, 2019
Echoing redirect problem and sentiment that avoiding the forum may be the only option. I browse in multitab for each thread and they all end up just being a bunch of redirected tabs and cant view the threads.

WEGGLES

Oct 30, 2017
I, too, am being redirected constantly to happy.goodluckspace etc etc. sometimes it redirects the tab, sometimes it opens in a new tab.
Chrome. Windows 10. I'm in Canada, if it's geofenced?

OP
OP
Cerium

Cerium

The Former
Oct 23, 2017
I've reached out to the ad agency again about this. Thanks for the reports. It's like whack-a-mole at this time of year.

WEGGLES

Oct 30, 2017
Just wanna say, the redirects are orders of magnitude worse for me today vs yesterday.

Chrome
Win10
Browsing from Canada

I might actually have to do some work today :(

OP
OP
Cerium

Cerium

The Former
Oct 23, 2017
Ad agency has updated me that it appears to be an outbreak across multiple providers, making it particularly difficult to eliminate all of the problems as they pop up. They're doing their best. Sorry for the inconvenience.

hyouko

Oct 27, 2017
Getting a popup message warning me that my video player is out of date and attempting a redirect (sorry, did not get URL). On Android + Chrome.

ShinNoNoir

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
The Netherlands
I just experienced two browser tabs being redirected to a shady ad page.

Browser:
MS Edge 44.18362.387.0
Platform: Windows 10 1903
Offending Ad: eu.retailexpertsuk.icu/0377a7d6bbfeebf69df9527e21fce9d6/index.html?<REDACTED_IP_ETC>