• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BaloneyFraise

Oct 27, 2017
Montreal
Yea it's back on my end also, chrome android.

Edit : although it's a lot less frequent, got it only twice, the site is navigable.

Last edited:

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
I had more redirects, this time on desktop. They were very frequent too. Every time I clicked, there was a redirect.

Mzen

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Getting redirected an insane amount of times this week on Android. Jesus people, I know you're on the situation, but you have to turn the screws on those ad folks a lot harder or just outright get rid of them.

I don't even dare to reply on threads unless it is something very short because I know I won't get the chance... At least everything is fine on the desktop side of things.

RJeddy

Dec 4, 2017
Does this ad company pay you guys 10x more then the next best alternative or something? What is it exactly that keeps you with them? Can anyone with more experience with web advertising explain that process a bit? I would think someone in charge of a website could just... change ad providers, but either I'm wrong and that's not the case, or I'm right and they're holding out for some reason?

Is it because of an iron-clad contract that can't be voided without legal recourse? Or do they mail gold bars and Resetera just don't want to lose that sweet sweet cash?

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yikes. Invasive ad that creates multiple instances and "closing " it doesn't close ur but sometimes blasts the audio.

safari os13.3 iPhone x

mLDTxRX.png

OP
OP
Cerium

Cerium

The Former
Oct 23, 2017
Sorry about the weekend issues, I've sent an email to the agency with all your details. Thanks for the reports.

Blackpuppy

Oct 28, 2017
I keep getting full page "Bouygues Immobilier" ads on mobile (iphone se, France). I've had three of them appear as I'm writing this post.

Juan

Oct 28, 2017
I keep getting full page "Bouygues Immobilier" ads on mobile (iphone se, France). I've had three of them appear as I'm writing this post.
website is unusable on mobile
same thing for me in france on iphone - full page bouygues ad with redirects, every 3 seconds approximately .

Extremely annoying.

Same thing here, iPhone SE, using Chrome, from France as well (woah, there're so much french here!). It's almost impossible to use the Forum right now on mobile.

Juan

Oct 28, 2017
I keep getting those full screen annoying ads about Vinci on my phone, the same mentioned previously, it keeps appearing every 2 minutes, it makes ResetERA on mobile really unusable...

1580781333-4893b7d9-a485-4709-af46-7f84dc49367f.jpg

Blackpuppy

Oct 28, 2017
I'm also getting those full page ads again as mention above. It tends to only happen in the morning but it's relentless. Just typing this complaint made the ad appear FIVE times (Oops, make that 6). And the ad is still Bouygues Immobilier.

BC76-C3-B0-A9-A9-41-C8-B73-F-0-CD3-AA203-F9-A.png

Nairume

SaGa Sage
Oct 25, 2017
Constant redirects on mobile chrome for me as well. It's so bad I'm surprised I even managed to get this message posted.

Pepito

Dec 11, 2017
It's been very frustrating to use the mobile site today. Every page has been having a pop-up ad. Sometimes multiple times in one page.

iOS chrome.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
Getting redirects asking me to download an app and one telling me I am the x amounts of Googling. Safari, iPhone 6

Deleted member 11985

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think I might've noticed a pattern to my redirects. When I'm in the bathroom at work, I get redirects non-stop. Like sometimes I literally can't even read a thread because I'll repeatedly be redirected out of it. But then when I get home from work, I'll be browsing Era on my phone for hours on end and won't get a single redirect.

So it seems like it might depend on whether you're on mobile internet or WiFi. Maybe your mobile internet service provider makes a difference, too. I'm on Mint Mobile, which is a budget pre-paid plan.

It could just be a coincidence. Either way, the redirects are terrible right now.

Lys Skygge

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
I've been getting full screen ads since this morning. Very annoying.

Edit: I forget who's ad it is, but I'll update when it happens again