• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Very nice video observing and detailing the animation of this wonderful game.

www.youtube.com

The Animation of Hollow Knight

At long last, I'm enjoying this beautiful game and making a video on it!Hollow Knight is considered a metroidvania, but it's so much more than that, and the ...

I hadn't even noticed the dust in the game dynamically reacted to your movement in that way.

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017
Thank you for this, that was very interesting. I didn't notice some of those things.

He also picked some of the best tracks in the game to go along with the video, really nice.

Kyra

The Eggplant Queen
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
Fascinating. the game is truly one of the best looking things ive seen. I adore the characters and the animation is charming in a way many other games arent. It is one of a kind.

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
Such a beautiful game. I always welcome people pointing out stuff I didn't notice the first time through.

BakedTanooki

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Is this video about games with cheap flash animations? :)

Fantastic game. Loved almost everything about it. Especially the animations, tight and smooth controls, the gameplay, the atmosphere of the mysterious setting, the music, the challenging boss fights and much more.

Only thing which annoyed me sometimes, was the map and fast travel. Could have been done slightly better for my taste. But that's just a small nitpick.

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Thumbnail reminded me of one of my favorite moments in the game.

c4k7rktta6j11.jpg