• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fair Trial

Jan 1, 2018
Pre-ordered on Steam.

I want raytracing and dlss, but i don't like being tied to the Xbox app on PC, even if the game it's on Game Pass.

Last edited:

Serious Sam

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Game looks neat but all footage I've seen so far appears to run at some unstable 45-ish FPS with lots of stuttering? This is troubling, waiting for DF verdict before I can make purchase decision.

OP
OP
Theorry

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
There are 60FPS videos available, but in none of them game appears to be smooth 60FPS.
Hmm dont know. Didnt noticed any,

Btw this person has uploaded PC gameplay yesterday

schermafbeelding2021-iykd8.png
schermafbeelding2021-xpjti.png
schermafbeelding2021-sckbv.png

Serious Sam

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hmm dont know. Didnt noticed any,

Btw this person has uploaded PC gameplay yesterday

How can you not notice? In this video during setpiece moments and cutscenes game often appears to be running at like 5fps with massive framespikes / stutters. Not sure whats your gain here from sweeping what appears to be massive performance issues under the rug but ok.

OP
OP
Theorry

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
How can you not notice? In this video during setpiece moments and cutscenes game often appears to be running at like 5fps with massive framespikes / stutters. Not sure whats your gain here from sweeping what appears to be massive performance issues under the rug but ok.
5fps? Oke
Also the vid was a general comment. Just noticed someone posted footage online

OldDirtyGamer

Apr 14, 2019
I didnt watch the whole video yet , but those stutters in the opening cut scenes could be from loading . The gameplay parts look pretty smooth to me .

Also don't know if this is final code or what gpu they are using , so I think it's a little early to say the game has massive performance issues.

Time will tell. Thanks for posting the video tho this game definitely looks pretty cool.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC

I just watched that video at 1440p/60. Nothing like you described is happening in cutscenes or with lots of action on the screen.

Sure it's not the device you're watching it on?

Edit** maybe it's the loading stutters that rarely happened mentioned above. Like 90%+ of that video is fine.

catswaller

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Theres stuttering at the 27 minute mark but... who cares. its an indie game. not every team size is going to lock 60fps on max settings on pc on every game..

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Why so hostile? All the did was share a video for you to check.

Oct 26, 2017
Despite being a PS5 owner, I've still been keeping tabs on this. I think the visual and sound design is superb, really hope it does well for the developer.

MorfiUM

Chicken Chaser
Jan 15, 2018
Haha, yeah. So to be fair, the game DOES work in ultrawide, but it has issues and bugs. We are trying to provide a proper mode, but that isn't as easy as one would think :)

ok, thanks for the answer. Lets hope and see if you guys can sort things out. I will buy it nevertheless :)

Serious Sam

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why so hostile? All the did was share a video for you to check.
There are some very obvious hitches in that video (second half when action picks up). I was just shocked when they said that they didn't notice anything. I don't know what specs are running game in that video, but I'm assuming it's higher end PC since it's RT capable. I really hope the game doesn't ship in this state as PC community will tear it apart.

karmitt

Oct 27, 2017
Are there difficulty options? I was thinking I'd play this game local coop with my wife, and I doubt she'd be interested if it's extremely punishing.

HOTSPUR

Oct 25, 2017
this game looks sick. hope it runs well on my rig, and, if it doesnt, it still looks kickass. props to curve and neon giant

mcruz79

Apr 28, 2020
Won't watch since I already have it preloaded and am very hyped to try…
visuals and atmosphere looks really interesting and cool.
can't wait!
anyone know if there will be some kind of story being told, maybe even with cutscenes or dialogues or is more gameplay only focused?

Zampano

The Fallen
Dec 3, 2017
So hyped for this. It does look like there is a long ramp up to getting the more powerful weapons and gear that was shown in the initial reveal. Hope the moment to moment gameplay makes that process fun.

Firefly

Jul 10, 2018
They implemented ultrawide so quick? Have Game Pass but I'm buying this on Steam as well. PC support seems fantastic.

karmitt

Oct 27, 2017
I'm in the same boat, but judging from the video above there don't seem to be any difficulty options ☹. That's only singleplayer though, maybe the couch coop is different?

☹ No traction on this one from anybody else in here - I'm going to assume the answer is no as well.

I was banking on the game following the Diablo model, having it's own flavor of Normal, Nightmare, Hell (+). Here's hoping at the very least you can overcome any difficulty by finding enough gear.

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2017
US
First time I'm seeing this and this looks SO up my alley. I've seen timed exclusive mentioned, is that the case?

Besides, I'll buy any game made by Flock Of Seagulls