• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Potterson

Oct 28, 2017
I love that we live in the times with so many great indie/AA games, seriously. Every month there's something cool. Or even more often. This looks sick.

Sirhc

Hasn't made a thread yet. Shame me.
Oct 27, 2017
Looks right up my alley, gamepass makes this a nonbrainer, can't wait.

Joo

May 25, 2018
Not my type of game, but the art style is really cool and kinda unique.

Mar 19, 2020
I really hope this gets a summer release! It looks tremendous and I don't want it to get buried under all the fall releases.

Oct 10, 2020
Wasn't this supposed to be launched really early this year? Originally it was supposed to be console launch actually. Odd to release a trailer that just says 2021. Really looking forward to this.

Yan

Oct 29, 2017
This looks like a Housemarque game. But they stopped making those because they don't sell.
Hopefully this succeeds because it looks awesome.

OHRye

Nov 17, 2017
Wish this got more coverage during the event, like the in depth interviews. Would love to see/hear more about this game.

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Looks great. Getting a Helldivers meets Karl Urban Dredd vibe from it.

Hopefully the characters have a little more mobility than what you see in the trailer.

Snefer

Creative Director at Neon Giant
Verified
Oct 30, 2017
Happy to see so many positive comments for our game! <3

Bulby

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
Berlin
This my most anticipated behind Halo Infinite this year. Looks like a beautiful combination of Syndicate and Loaded.

Apr 21, 2018
Why did I think The Ascent was that first-person Morrowind-looking game from Microsoft? Is that something else?

This looks frickin' amazing though. I love the setting and style. I love that it looks like Diablo with guns (and better graphics).