• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
From the White Supremacist Rally he held tonight in Wisconsin.

Quote happens at about 1:10

BeforeU

Banned for use of alt account
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Yo what the fuck

I
WANT
TO
PUCH
THIS
ASSHOLE
SO
HARD

BobLablow

Apr 18, 2018
It amazes me how stupid as fuck people have to be to not stop in their tracks and think "wait, what did he just say? That makes no sense."

But I guess that's what happens when you're brainwashed and you have to follow everything blindly because it's the Republican Party no matter what over the country.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
This might be having more hope in people than I should, but there's no chance in hell anyone is eating this up

ReAxion

Oct 26, 2017
next time it's said he's using some sort of spin on a real event to get people to believe him, remember he doesn't need to. people believe this because they want to.

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
The only thing sadder than dumbass Donald saying this shit as President of the United States, is having citizens fucking stupid enough to believe it. How, line and sinker.

Deleted member 862

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"until this crazy man in virginia said it nobody even thought of that, right?"

he literally says this

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just a reminder that Bill O'Reilly's violent anti-abortion rhetoric literally got an abortion doctor killed and the same will happen with this evil asshole

OP
OP
DrForester

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
The only thing sadder than dumbass Donald saying this shit as President of the United States, is having citizens fucking stupid enough to believe it. How, line and sinker.

It's a cult. Every trump supporter is a cultist. Trump is effectively the leader of the largest cult in the country.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
We're now at the point where every 6 hours this moron is on the news for saying or doing or inspiring something stupid, deceptive, false, or evil.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
I have a co-worker who works in a cube next to me, and he actually believes this. He is obv a trump supporter. He was telling me that New York passed a law that allows parents to kill their children.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Remember everyone, Wisconsin only has 4 abortion clinics now in a state of almost 6 million people because the others were all either set on fire or couldn't afford security to prevent such an attack. With this kind of language it's clear Trump is trying to get that number down to 3

Deleted member 12352

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Even just taking the time to attend this rally makes these people the dumbest fucking shitstains aound, so obviously they'll swallow whatever bullshit they're fed no matter how cartoonishly evil and stupid it would sound to a person with an ounce of normal human rationality in their head.

Just a reminder that Bill O'Reilly's violent anti-abortion rhetoric literally got an abortion doctor killed and the same will happen with this evil asshole

Plenty of people have already died as a direct result of Trump being a lying, hateful piece of shit so yeah... only a question of when someone dies over this one too.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
Sounds about white for a crowd that would pay money to fellate Donald J. Trump from the audience.

teruterubozu

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah this Dems=BabyKillers rhetoric has been heating up quite a bit among the right lately. And it's being pumped up to absurd levels and gaining traction. I fear this may end up with some violent reactions.

Oct 25, 2017
Why do people keep saying this?

Possible negation of responsibility, for both him (see Reagan) and them as voters.

Negation is a common strategy to avoid having to admit to doing bad things, typically observed with criminals. "I just had bad friends" " bad childhood" "bad drugs, wasn't me!" and so on.

I know that makes it sound like the poster is somehow bad, but it's not meant to be. Normal people tend to have severe difficulties with accepting that there are those who have no empathy at all, that is: to accept that someone like Trump is completely sane, and pure evil because that is who he is. Dementia doesn't make people go bad btw. It's a strange notion to hold on to.

Chirotera

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I don't see how a peaceful transition of power is going to happen in 2020. I really don't. Shit's going to get ugly.

Gifted

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This shit is crazy, I can't believe how dumb his followers are. Shit is like a cult. I looked at some of the YouTube comments while it was streaming live and it made me sick.

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
I don't see how a peaceful transition of power is going to happen in 2020. I really don't. Shit's going to get ugly.
The transition will be Trump getting booted out if he loses and doesn't leave. That said, yes. He'll burn everything to the ground for what he can before the next transition.

Chirotera

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The transition will be Trump getting booted out if he loses and doesn't leave. That said, yes. He'll burn everything to the ground for what he can before the next transition.

It's not just Trump. He's out there convincing people that Democrats are pulling babies out of wombs and murdering them. On top of all of the other bullshit he spews. These people won't just go back into the woodwork if/when Trump loses.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Trump knows he has to feed his base all the red meat so they don't notice his failures.

CallMeShaft

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It's sad that the President of the United States says this shit.

It's worse knowing that there are people who believe this shit.