• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017

giphy.gif

He ran into the poop water!
Paul going to the dog house to calm down is some of the best TV ever!
giphy.gif

It was a chicken coop.

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
I heard this was dumber than even typical seasons of this show. But I did not realize the depths of this dumbness. This is so dumb it's setting olympic records.

I'm not sure I will be able to watch this show without my head exploding

Oct 27, 2017
https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertai...-have-you-rolling-on-the-floor-laughing.html/

Sort of explains it? I knew something stupid and petty happened in the video but it looks like the blond one brought a sentimental bottle to share and she accidentally picked up the wrong one and was so shocked she literally did a spit-take.

All I know is it was something stupid and petty.

Listen, Kelsey had every right to be upset. But she did not, and I repeat, she did NOT have any right to go after Hannah Ann in the manner that she did. There are consequences for acting like that, and I assure you, those consequences are coming. Her bullying will not be tolerated, champagne cuckoldry or no. And Victoria needs to distance herself from Kelsey. A girl as beautiful as her doesn't need Kelsey around as a shoulder to cry on when she is upset. She needs to find her confidence and realize she has what it takes to win Peter's heart. We can only hope he is able to see it.

953.gif

Oct 25, 2017
Shit was hilarious

I disliked her so I laughed at it exploding in her face on a "coming up"
Started to feel bad as she explained why she saved it
Got annoyed when she didn't want to go look
back to disliking her the way she handled it, laughed when it exploded on her.

Oct 25, 2017
But did someone jump the fence?

The best part of this was

1. They built that shit up all season long
2. Host having to be woken up at like 4 am looking like "The Fuck is going on out here" and then wonder around aimlessly looking for him
3. The narration saying something like "vanished into the dark Portuguese countryside"

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
I've never seen an episode of The Bachelor in my life, but this clip makes me think I need to change that. Is this the current season??

OP
OP
Lump

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Why do we add "gate" to scandals? Watergate wasn't a scandal about misuse of water.

This is stolen reality show champagne that was originally purchased in Des Moines. If you don't see the wide reaching implications of this scandal then that is on you.

5taquitos

Oct 27, 2017
OR
This is stolen reality show champagne that was originally purchased in Des Moines. If you don't see the wide reaching implications of this scandal then that is on you.
I'm not doubting the massive impact this scandal will have on the American public, it's obviously a travesty, just arguing the nomenclature.

Oct 25, 2017
Haha, I think I'm gonna give it a shot. I assume I can just start with this season and get the hang of what's going on pretty quick?
Pretty much, though there is a tad of side stuff because "the Bachelor" was the 3rd place contestant on Bachelorette but the Bachelorette's first 2 picks didn't work out.
They explain it though and it isn't a huge deal.

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
It seems so clearly the producers either fucking things up by accident or on purpose, that it is just amazing that the girls never point it out.

Doober

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
I thought I heard finasco. I can't talk shit though. Sometimes I mash up words too.

OP
OP
Lump

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
"I just need all of you to so genuine and real with me"

Jinfash

Oct 27, 2017
Can someone explain the order of events? Did the brunette steal the Champaign first, the blonde lost her shit, then the bachelor tried to make it to the blonde by opening another bottle, she drank from the bottle but sprayed her face?

Did I get it right?

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
Like... I was fine if it just cut off at the champagne spraying in her face. But then itstead it kept going, and I was like "oh right, reality TV is bad."

Oct 25, 2017
Can someone explain the order of events? Did the brunette steal the Champaign first, the blonde lost her shit, then the bachelor tried to make it to the blonde by opening another bottle, she drank from the bottle but sprayed her face?

Did I get it right?

We don't know if the burnette did it intentionally(though she is more likeable than the blonde so i'd give her the benefit),
supposedly the mixup was before either did anything so the blonde actually setup the wrong champaign herself, gets upset when they drink it and when they find her original one he drinks it with her to make up for it.

Feb 4, 2018
These producers are diabolical. Next week Peter takes a girl to a private country concert only to find out that the country singer is the girl's ex lmfaoooo

IBetUHav

Oct 27, 2017
The best part is the latest reveal in tonight's episode - Kelsey (the blonde) doesn't even like champagne

Ichthyosaurus

Banned
Dec 26, 2018
We don't know if the burnette did it intentionally(though she is more likeable than the blonde so i'd give her the benefit),
supposedly the mixup was before either did anything so the blonde actually setup the wrong champaign herself, gets upset when they drink it and when they find her original one he drinks it with her to make up for it.

The swerve

The producers did it!

Elderly Parrot

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Aug 13, 2018
Uh why would people say these bad things about you
Because it's a competition Peter you dumb ass and they smelled that blood in the water.

Half the girls who got a rose tonight I didn't even know were on the show