• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The fact they had no idea about these camps and then how they hear reports of finding bigger ones elsewhere really make for some of the most compelling scenes ever.

Rotkehle

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Hamm, Germany
Band of brothers is a yearly jour fix for me.

This scene or the whole situation of the concentration camps are practically part of our school system. It's pretty hard stuff that happened here and it's important that this will never happen again.

leafcutter

Feb 14, 2018
Whoa okay just last night I was thinking to myself, "what was that WWII show/movie with the troops discovering the concentration camp at the end?"

REALLY strange that I'm seeing this thread now, but thanks for answering my question. I've only seen Band of Brothers once, years ago. Time for a re-watch.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm planning a marathon of this for some people who have never seen it. Do you think doing all 10 episodes in one day is too much? Or should it be split up into two days?

Kill3r7

Oct 25, 2017
I'm planning a marathon of this for some people who have never seen it. Do you think doing all 10 episodes in one day is too much? Or should it be split up into two days?

You can binge watch it in one day. I have done one day, three days or an episode per night. It holds up well regardless of how you watch it.

EDIT: I will say that watching Bastogne on a cold night really adds to the experience.