• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dyl

Oct 27, 2017
Some new shots from that party scene they're shooting in Liverpool

Dyl

Oct 27, 2017
From the Chicago shoot currently happening:

Ekf5v6rXYAEvxWK

Zulith

Oct 25, 2017
West Coast, USA
Jealous of all you in Chicago right now! Wish I didn't miss out on the Matrix 4 shooting stuff when it was here in San Fran, I was out of town.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
Farell looking like that can only mean Reeves desperately wanted to cast a younger Robert Duvall

Oct 26, 2017
I wanna know just how in the hell they get that perfect balding look on him with makeup. Do they just go in with clippers and thin out some of the hairs?
It's not his hair, the whole scalp will be latex or whatever they use these days.

His face is more messed up than Ledger's Joker so it looks like it would be a big makeup job even if they cast a closer looking actor.

Last edited:

Dyl

Oct 27, 2017
They're now shooting on the same street in Chicago that the major truck flip scene happened in The Dark Knight.

BvJKQwr.jpg

STech

Sep 24, 2018
Wow, those pens will come in handy now with the Coronavirus, when you have to write something so you don't have to borrow one...

Dyl

Oct 27, 2017
They've been filming in the studio lot for the past month so there isn't much to talk about. However, someone has been flying a drone around the lot and capturing photos of their sets: