• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR

Seems pretty obvious considering the colours.
yczb7je.jpg

edit:
PS4 as well:

Last edited:

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Good, the Switch need more 4 players couch gaming

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
The system already has Full Metal Furies, so I expect it to be like Castle Crashers 2 or something

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I bought this on 360. Bought it on PS3. Bought it on Steam. Will I buy it again? Absolutely.

IDreamOfHime

Oct 27, 2017
The system already has Full Metal Furies, so I expect it to be like Castle Crashers 2 or something

But what does FMF have to do with Castle Crashers?

Edit:
Yes, it is SO MUCH BETTER it is not even close.
In every sense. Better writing, better stages, better secrets, better character progression, better coop.

Ok, well you might be in the minority with that one. lol

Jumpman23

Nov 14, 2017
Day 1 of true. My kids and I have put countless hours into this game. A sequel would melt my face.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
But what does FMF have to do with Castle Crashers?

It improves EVERYTHING except the pet system. And you can pet the cat on Full Metal Furies so your mileage may vary

So it makes the game needs an update with more varied character classes, improved skill tree, less frustrating deaths, more overworld secrets...

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I don't know why people are comparing fmf to castle Crashers besides them being 4 player beat em ups. They're made by different devs and offer very different experiences. I actually like Castle Crashers more for it's simplicity. A lot more of my friends have been able to pick up the controller and immediately have fun with Castle Crashers than they have with full metal furries.

Timppis

Banned
Apr 27, 2018
AHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHA

Im sorry. Of course it's the original. They would never make a sequel for Switch when you can port the original one for a system that has viable market.

Deleted member 1190

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It improves EVERYTHING except the pet system. And you can pet the cat on Full Metal Furies so your mileage may vary

So it makes the game needs an update with more varied character classes, improved skill tree, less frustrating deaths, more overworld secrets...

So because a newer game came out in the same genre 10 years later, castle crashers shouldn't come to the same console?

That's some pretty bad logic.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I don't know why people are comparing fmf to castle Crashers besides them being 4 player beat em ups. They're made by different devs and offer very different experiences. I actually like Castle Crashers more for it's simplicity. A lot more of my friends have been able to pick up the controller and immediately have fun with Castle Crashers than they have with full metal furries.

It is not people, it is just me. And everyone is disagreeing with me =P

But if you are going with simplicity, Capcom Beat em Up Collection has Battle Circuit, which also has some improvements that castle crashers can use

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
Mmm, I can see myself triple dipping on this for Switch (have it on 360 and PC).

Would be a great co-op game with my fiancé.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Castle Crashers and Alien Hominid deserve sequels. I really dont feel Pit People at all and none of my friends cared when it came out.

Same feelings. My friends and I LOVE battle block theater too but I don't feel that needs a sequel yet.

LAA

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Oh please!
I'd get CC amiibos too if they were done.
I wanted this on vita originally but switch would be even better now!

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
The game starts with the enemy crashing a castle and the only moment it literally shows your characters crashing something is a wedding in a church, not a castle. Every time you are about to crash a castle it cuts to you already inside said castle.
How come everything you seem to post is against Castle Crashers in a castle Crashers topic? What's your agenda?

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
I will buy Castle Crashers for sure if it comes to Switch.

I'll also go out of my way to not buy Full Metal Furries now.