• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

LordDraven

Banned
Jan 23, 2019
Mine has got to be from Planes, Trains and Automobiles. Still makes me cut onions to this day.

Violet

Alt account
Banned
Feb 7, 2019
dc
Won't spoil it since it's so new but the ending sequence to Marriage Story was really it man.

Also will say that Scorsese has a penchant for all timer final shots. He's had a killer stretch lately (even when I don't love the movie as a whole)

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Titanic Alternate Ending:

Gotta love the way that she toys with them.

"JESUS, NO!!"

JaseMath

Oct 27, 2017
Denver, CO
The ending of The Mist. Oof.

iu

Shopolic

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
There are lots of great endings, but one of the best ones these years was Whiplash for me.

oo47_bba.jpg

Zelenogorsk

Banned
Mar 1, 2018
I can't find a clip but i love the end of Green Room:
Pat: I know what it is.
Amber: What what is?
Pat: My "desert-island band."
Amber: Tell somebody who gives a shit.

Dec 12, 2017
1) Neo exits the phone booth, puts on the shades....De La Rocha screams, "C'mon!"

2) Matilda plants Leon's plant...guitar plays, Sting sings "Shape Of My Heart".

3) Jack Sparrow sings a few notes of the Pirates song-- "He's A Pirate" score goes right into the credits.

My fave walk-off endings.

Cubo

May 14, 2018
Three of my favouirites:

Brazil. Perfect ending for the movie. Fucks you up as it should.

Toy Story 3. I can never not cry watching this.

Viridiana. Buñuel genius at its best

Last edited:

Cubo

May 14, 2018
Double post sorry :(

Will use to say I also loved La La Land and Lost in Translation endings mentioned in here. And Saw I ending is also iconic and unforgettable.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece

Scorcese has a fuckton of iconic movie endings, but this love letter of a movie to New York and this specific ending struck a chord in this New Yorkers heart that has never been twanged in the same way since and its up there for me in emotional gut punches.

-Pyromaniac-

Oct 25, 2017
Gattaca ending. I mean, the whole movie is just beautiful and poetic and inspirational and sad and whatever else, but the way it all culminates together. The doc at the end, the final line to close it out, the music in one of the best OSTs to ever hit.

Amakuni

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
There Will Be Blood was an absolute masterclass of cinematic storytelling and the ending is emblematic of the sheer depravity and scorn of the film's central protagonist. Absolutely Brilliant.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Trainspotting

127 hours

Thinking about it, I like the ending of a lot of Danny boyle movies

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
The Shyamalan thread reminded me of two incredible movie endings:

Lady in the Water

"Thank you for saving my life."

The Village

"I'm back, Lucius."

Such poor quality youtube copies that both cut off seconds too soon, but incredible conclusions to these two movies. Great music as well.