• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
honestly i'm glad people out there are asking shit like this.

also surprised the McElroys haven't started mining this subedit like chilean miners emerging from the mists or some shit

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
I don't like it when people mock questions on the Subreddit. The point is that anyone can ask questions, no matter how silly, without feeling judged. Shit like this breaks that entire concept.

Zed

Oct 28, 2017
"It's 9/11"

"Do you get paid holiday for work?"

Asking the important questions!

I don't like it when people mock questions on the Subreddit. The point is that anyone can ask questions, no matter how silly, without feeling judged. Shit like this breaks that entire concept.

The subreddit has its own rules, but that can't stop outsiders from making fun of it outside the subreddit. People mock other sites all the time. For example, GameFAQs, Resetera, and 4chan are all made fun of by the Internet.

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
EAGf9UVXkAAsPUg.jpeg

Marvelous

Nov 3, 2017
Agreed. No one on this planet is born knowing everything, and this is a way for them to at least attempt to figure something out for themselves despite knowing they're likely to be ridiculed. It's something to praise, not to make fun of.

noquarter

Oct 25, 2017
Agreed. No one on this planet is born knowing everything, and this is a way for them to at least attempt to figure something out for themselves despite knowing they're likely to be ridiculed. It's something to praise, not to make fun of.
I feel similar, but that blind person question... At least they know now.

Unknownlight

One Winged Slayer
Nov 2, 2017
The banana hanger one isn't a stupid question. I want an answer. What are you supposed to do? Just lay the banana on the counter like a Neanderthal?

McScroggz

The Fallen
Jan 11, 2018
Can we all agree that the next person on Era that has a baby needs to tattoo that son of a bi...nice lady?

SneakyBadger

Oct 26, 2017
Most if not all of these ones seem to be intentionally funny, so you probably don't have to feel too bad.