• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

miku

Oct 25, 2017
the future
User has been warned for posting images against NSFW policy.
Images have been removed as they violate NSFW policy.

amiami hobby news

Her name is Makoto Niijima and was just shown at Mega Hobby EXPO 2017 Autumn few hours ago

Last edited by a moderator:

Vylash

Oct 25, 2017
HWeXztQ.gif

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
I dunno if this thread is more about figures or waifus, buuuut-

Persona Best Girls - Definitive Listing
3: Yukari
4: Chie
5: Ann

-aaaand I'm out.

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
Worst character from the game, behind Morgana of course. And what is up with that stupid pose? Lmao

Keyouta

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I'm not super into figures, but I think it looks pretty good, even if the ass-and-boobs posing is a little dumb.

violent

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I've never been into figures and I kinda ended up here by accident, but that bike is pretty dope.

Opa-Pa

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
That's certainly not Eikichi, that's an ass.

Destroy Atlus.

Btw is Dr. Evanescence getting a figure too?

TruSpindash

Oct 27, 2017
I really like the design for Makoto's Persona, will probably end up buying this. Hope we get a Haru figure down the line soon too.

Brakke

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If I walked into someone's house and saw this abomination, I would punch them right in the nose and then call the police but the cops wouldn't arrest me.

Maxina

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I would have prefered a different pose, but i'll probably still get it. Hopefully it's not too pricey.

Trejo

Oct 25, 2017
I am apalled that they went through all that trouble of meticulously countouring that skin tight, hermetically sealed via vacuum outfit and they didn't even bother to sculpt the butthole. Apalled I say! So much for attention to detail.

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
She is the best character but holy shit is that a bad pose.

I guess not 'bad,' per se...just incredibly tacky. But I suppose I shouldn't be surprised with these things.

Rainrir

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Doesn't look like anyone from Persona 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.