• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Naijaboy

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Oh boy, people are getting freaked out that this show had a better finally than GoT. Which tbh... I didn't think this would happen either. The season itself didn't have that many good moments. At least Chuck managed to (mostly) stick the landing.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
Eugh can we not. The forum is full of that shite already.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Oh boy, people are getting freaked out that this show had a better finally than GoT. Which tbh... I didn't think this would happen either. The season itself didn't have that many good moments. At least Chuck managed to (mostly) stick the landing.
It shouldn't be that surprising, it was quite an easy finale to write. You have to be a completely amazing idiot to write a comedy finale that fails. I mean you basically just have to give every character a somewhat happy ending. Unless of course you're Craig Thomas and Carter Bays and write the worst comedy finale in history of television. You don't need to aim for MASH and basically try to deliver the best hour of television ever.