• iOS/Safari issues when launching the site from mobile home screens should now be fixed! A2HS button compatibility on Android Firefox has also been fixed! Add some purple to your home screen today.

The Black Culture Community [OT 4] - Melanin and Estrogen - The new Kryptonite

Oct 30, 2017
Miami, FL
Yeah many that rightfully go in on him but those that bat for him? Man they don't rest.

With a baldie I never have to worry about that. 🕺🏾
I could never be bald. I look ugly bald.

This the second barber conversation I seen today. Both made me glad I cut my own hair lol
That's cool but I would never trust cutting my own hair.

I'll always go to a barber. People just need to speak up and tell them exact what to do and not to do. It's your damn hair.

Oct 27, 2017
I could never be bald. I look ugly bald.

That's cool but I would never trust cutting my own hair.

I'll always go to a barber. People just need to speak up and tell them exact what to do and not to do. It's your damn hair.
The other convo I had involved a dude telling the barber what he wanted only to wind up ignored and with a Boosie fade which is...not at all what he wanted lol Barber stereotype jokes exist for a reason, it's hard to find someone you trust. That said yeah I don't disagree, and I'd rather have a barber over cutting my own hair.

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like his barber is pushing things up, I think??

I'm growing back my natural line because this happened to me. Looked like I had a bigass forehead :/
Don't feel bad, I gotta get the black out monthly to help my hair line out. I tell my barber "just take five years off" lol.

Gonna have to cut it all off one day.

OP
OP
D i Z
Oct 25, 2017
Where X marks the spot.
Mornin' private dancers.

I ain't messed with R. Kelly since the underage pissing thing.
I ain't messed with Chris Brown since Rihanna.

I remember getting into a legit fight with family over Brown.

When we forgive predators in our midst, who most of time haven't been punished or shown any contrition, we're not any better than some of the shit white folks pull.

Can't be stated often enough.

Oct 26, 2017
Evening fam.

I can't believe Chance said that. Could he not taste the bullshit as he was about to say it? It's so bad.
He did, he knew and that's why he said it.
Way to many out there like to pretend they were born the way they are just now. That they always knew what was and never been. That's bs.

Bruh this thread about white folks & the R Kelly doc whew facts

Yepp, sounds like the usual. Anyway thanks for the link.

Oct 26, 2017
Evening. Hope you're having a great weekend.
Hah, it was great. Made a weird frittata.
Chicken, sliced
Garlic
Smoked paprika
Sliced paprika
Seasoned salt
Yellow onion
Garlic cream cheese
Black pepper
Thyme
Smoked gouda and some cheddar.
Eggs
The smoked paprika nearly fucked it all up tho. Bought another brand I never used before and thankfully I felt the smell before I added it. So the little crumbs and sliced paprika from yesterday had to do.

After that I fucked up and slept for seven hours straight. In the middle of the day :| else it's been great lol. What about you bruh?

Shy

Oct 25, 2017
Chicken, sliced
Garlic
Smoked paprika
Sliced paprika
Seasoned salt
Yellow onion
Garlic cream cheese
Black pepper
Thyme
Eggs
The smoked paprika nearly fucked it all up tho. Bought another brand I never used before and thankfully I felt the smell before I added it. So the little crumbs and sliced paprika from yesterday had to do.
Noice.
After that I fucked up and slept for seven hours straight. In the middle of the day :| else it's been great lol. What about you bruh?
Me ? ehh, nothing really (i don't ever do anything, just the same thing day in and day out) I'm very boring.

Catching up with season 5 of Luther. Going to watch episode 4 later tonight.

Nov 3, 2017
I've been reading a lot of threads like this

I saw this ALOT when I lived in Alabama. Unless it was relatives or close friends, mothers kept a tight leash on their daughters. It wasn't really practiced in my family since our circle was a bunch of single mothers raising a bunch of boys, but I saw this plenty of times when girls tried to hang with a group of kids. One of our neighbors actually took it to the extreme and beat one of her daughters if she came outside and talked to any boys, but that was the only outlier I witnessed.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
Florida
Why is R.Kelly back in the spotlight? We've been saying fuck this dude for over a decade. Are people just now realizing he's a piece of shit?

Chicken, sliced
Garlic
Smoked paprika
Sliced paprika
Seasoned salt
Yellow onion
Garlic cream cheese
Black pepper
Thyme
Eggs

Brehs this receipe sounds amazing, are the directions online?

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Houston
tried to make my list of top 10 films
Eternal Sunshine of Spotless Mind
Freeway
Hard Candy
Contact
Funny Games (US version)
Brick
May
Saved
Sunshine
The Brave One

honorary mention
The Black Klansman (1966)
Visoneer
Moon
Saving Face
Raw
Girls Lost
Deep Impact

Oct 26, 2017
Why is R.Kelly back in the spotlight? We've been saying fuck this dude for over a decade. Are people just now realizing he's a piece of shit?

Brehs this receipe sounds amazing, are the directions online?

Just made it like I was gonna make a normal frittata. I never really follow directions or keep to specifics. I'm a pinch, a fist or a hadouken measuring guy when cooking. So yeah, follow whatever and just add what you want.

Oct 25, 2017
Mornin' all.

Imagine someone fucking your life up like that. Even when she gets out she can't just work anywhere or travel anywhere.
Yep. It's far from being right but I'll take any good news I can get.

Need to get to a place where we don't need massive social media campaigns/pressure to stave off unfair sentences.

Oct 25, 2017
A documentary following his heinous actions in a comprehensive fashion was just released and people didn’t look up the information themselves because of various reasons which you probably already know.