• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

The Black Culture Community [OT 4] - Melanin and Estrogen - The new Kryptonite

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Ai y'all best hit up Crunchyroll and watch The Promised Neverland. Don't look up anything just straight up watch the episode until the end.

Here's the OP at least for now

OP
OP
D i Z

D i Z

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Where X marks the spot.
Nigga, I ain't licking no doorbells.
Sigh...there is a thread about this, isn't there?
Didn't see a thread. But I know it was you, nigga.

I bet if he actually did kidnap them they'd be upset.
I have a hard time getting my head around this. I get how people can be, but wtf... the fact that he's not locked up... No. The fact that people still run interference for him and act like this is some Mad Max shit.

Well, that was an interesting day of work.
Who did you dropkick in court today chancellor?

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't see a thread. But I know it was you, nigga.
Don't be thowing around wild accusations, nigga!

I have a hard time getting my head around this. I get how people can be, but wtf... the fact that he's not locked up... No. The fact that people still run interference for him and act like this is some Mad Max shit.
As Jamaican folk would say, "they tek this ting fi joke"

OP
OP
D i Z

D i Z

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Where X marks the spot.
Don't be thowing around wild accusations, nigga!

As Jamaican folk would say, "they tek this ting fi joke"
I don't trust you no mo doorbell licker.

On the other topic Akira86 has it right.
It's easy to be cynical and do and say shit completely out of pocket like this. Look at Kavanaugh and the white woman brigade that showed up for him. Young Daughters in tow and on camera.

No one, but someone at the firm got fired the end of yesterday and today ended with a pretty intense trial prep. Just a pretty nasty story of abuse.
Rest up young buck. You're doing work that is needed. Many days are not going to be easy, but you already know this.

OP
OP
D i Z

D i Z

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Where X marks the spot.
Good read. Thanks for this.

Iimma be failing at making Chinese food but still enjoying it. What yall plans for the weekend?

50s? You can handle that?

I used to watch all of these 50's shows growing up in England. We had shit else cos British broadcasting is cheap as all hell, so it was Flash, Rocketman etc for the longest.

Oct 26, 2017
of what?

I used to watch all of these 50's shows growing up in England. We had shit else cos British broadcasting is cheap as all hell, so it was Flash, Rocketman etc for the longest.
Yeah I feel you on that but so much of the shit I liked like a brat was...well Racist.
Flash I enjoyed as well I can say but won't be rewatching that today tho. Same with some southern tv that a certain podcast have assured me I wasn't the only one that had an unhealthy love for that shit.

OP
OP
D i Z

D i Z

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Where X marks the spot.
of what?

Yeah I feel you on that but so much of the shit I liked like a brat was...well Racist.
Flash I enjoyed as well I can say but won't be rewatching that today tho. Same with some southern tv that a certain podcast have assured me I wasn't the only one that had an unhealthy love for that shit.

They did a early 2000's version. That's besides the point though. I watch a lot of this stuff to remember scifi inspirations (some of that art you can't find unless you go to Heavy Metal mag.) It was all racist back then. Even our current stable of heroes. But I mostly latch on for the artwork and to compare my outlook from back then to what it is now.

If I ever got a tag I would want "Dispatch war rocket Ajax to bring back his body ".
That lady was on one.

Either that or "Mother, Just killed a man. Put a gun against his head, and now he's dead."

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
They did a early 2000's version. That's besides the point though. I watch a lot of this stuff to remember scifi inspirations (some of that art you can't find unless you go to Heavy Metal mag.) It was all racist back then. Even our current stable of heroes. But I mostly latch on for the artwork and to compare my outlook from back then to what it is now.

If I ever got a tag I would want "Dispatch war rocket Ajax to bring back his body ".
That lady was on one.

Either that or "Mother, Just killed a man. Put a gun against his head, and now he's dead."
Heavy Metal, damn that was a long time ago. First time I saw cartoon titties. Did not know what to do with that and was banned from watching tv for a whole week.
Heh, you really like Flash.