• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

The Black Culture Community [OT 4] - Melanin and Estrogen - The new Kryptonite

OP
OP
D i Z
Oct 25, 2017
Where X marks the spot.
Fools keep coming for AOC. She ain't one of you. She's one of us. Speaks the same language. Loves the same ways. Understands the same problems. This is the first actual event of change that I've seen.

I don't even like her, but more will follow and THAT is great.

Oct 25, 2017
Evening. What it is?
Resident Evil is an allegory for how we are often dropped into situations outside of our control, and the agony we face as we try to get ourselves out of it.....

I have known idea what I'm talking about. I just want to play more RE2 after demo. Damn your 30 minutes limit, Capcom!

Oct 26, 2017
Asked around about that and I get the same excuse.
She's playing for Japan.
Still feels as bs but I get it. The flag you carry into the match is the one you'll be seen as. As long as you win. Then it's back to whatever foul shit they will call you.

Can't find a higher res, but I'm liking the art and pose xp

To lazy to cut it out myself but it's there.

Minimal size increase

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Asked around about that and I get the same excuse.
She playing for Japan.
Still feels as bs but I get it. The flag you carry into the match is the one you'll be seen as. As long as you win. Then it's back to whatever foul shit they will call you.

To lazy to cut it out myself but it's there.

Minimal size increase
Nice, thanks!

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
No thank you, always forget that MTG actually has black people these days.

So yeah, I'll be silently hoping for the best because that first movie? Still one of my favorite piece of entertainment out there.
I need to rewatch that movie XP

Speaking of MTG, I wish I had nothing against Teferi as I think he's cool but the many times I see his planeswalker card I wince in pain

Yes PLEASE let the player have 2 (extra) Blue mana during my turn so that they can stop any creature or spell I cast.

Also

Oct 25, 2017
"At what age was Foxy Brown signed?" Cannon asked (1:02:00).

The Roc-a-Fella co-founder was quick to defend himself and seemed to know exactly where the conversation was heading: "I wasn't paying attention to Foxy Brown. I didn't sign Foxy Brown, stop putting me in that [...] Don't beat around the bush. Say what you want to say."

It was clear that Cannon wanted to address the whispers that JAY had dated Foxy when she was still underage.

"I thought Fox was like 16, that's all I'm saying," the Wild 'n Out host said.

https://www.complex.com/music/2019/01/50-cent-calls-dame-dash-sucker-his-comments-jay-z-foxy-brown

Oct 25, 2017
Oct 27, 2017
*sigh*

So, me mum recently texted me a clip of a Ben Sharpio video bashing trans-people. Why must Jamaicans be so damn superstitious? She'll never let go of her hate of LGBT folk. After I enlightened her on who this asshat is (cause she has no fucking clue) she still couldn't let go and basically was like, "we not talking about whatever his other stuff is, he's right in this context." Hmmmmm...................🙄

Facts.

Oct 30, 2017
Miami, FL
*sigh*

So, me mum recently texted me a clip of a Ben Sharpio video bashing trans-people. Why must Jamaicans be so damn superstitious? She'll never let go of her hate of LGBT folk. After I enlightened her on who this asshat is (cause she has no fucking clue) she still couldn't let go and basically was like, "we not talking about whatever his other stuff is, he's right in this context." Hmmmmm...................🙄

Facts.
Fam doesn't your mom live here in Florida?

Nov 3, 2017
Also how the fuck did tyga get a pass dating Kylie
Because of the dumbass Kardashian family defense force and how Kylie "is an adult mentally."

Preach.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT
Oh man, I've finally done something on Twitter that got the alt-right (or alt-right fans) to put me on blast. This is fucking wonderful! :D
I would troll back if I actually still had my account lol