The Black Culture Community [OT 4] - Melanin and Estrogen - The new Kryptonite

Oct 29, 2017
It's sad that the people who should have this epiphany probably won't relate both stories. People were desperate to pretend that blacks aren't at risk of stalking by bigots and now after Neeson, their desperate to pretend it's not racist and/or it's somehow justifiable or understandable due to Neeson's "trauma".

BTW I hoped people would wishlist the game Living Dark. Came on my radar not only because it's an awesome looking cyberpunk game but it has a black creative director

Oct 29, 2017
Man...men that do this

Are the troglodytes of society

Guys that find shit like that hilarious are scum. That's the shit that guys from bad college comedies pull. They are fucking living cliches and with this mindset, I wouldn't be surprised if they embody all of the traits of characters like that including being sexual abusers since they have so little empathy for women.

So cute. So beautiful. I really applaud all the women who dressed in Suffragette white for the SOTU

OP
OP
D i Z
Oct 25, 2017
Where X marks the spot.
Guys that find shit like that hilarious are scum. That's the shit that guys from bad college comedies pull. They are fucking living cliches and with this mindset, I wouldn't be surprised if they embody all of the traits of characters like that including being sexual abusers since they have so little empathy for women.

So cute. So beautiful. I really applaud all the women who dressed in Suffragette white for the SOTU

The news and media representatives won't talk about why they did it tho. Fuckin cowards.

Oct 27, 2017
This Black History Month is one for the books and it's not even been a full week. It's like white people are going for a record in the Guinness World Records of fuckery

Nov 3, 2017
Naan is indian style bread, you can put some garlic in it for extra flavour. The dish in thr image is [butter] chicken masala, done right it tastes great and u eat it with the bread for extra yummy flavour~
Tons of Curry places here that have that. When I get back to the US, I'm going to learn how to make my own

OP
OP
D i Z
Oct 25, 2017
Where X marks the spot.
Mornin' keepers of the secret sauce recipe.

Naan is great. I frequent an Indian market out here and I'm always put out when they've sold out all of the fresh Naan. Frozen ain't bad, but still. I likes it fresh.

Slayven

You probably post about me on another board.
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if i can do another 21 days. I am freezizng myself on the darkside of the moon, when BHM is done Shy come get me in Thunderbird 1

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, I'm quite aware. Still taste good though!
I don’t care how good they taste, what they are and how they smell is enough of a warning for me. I remember smelling a batch my aunt was making and I knew I would never try them, even before I knew they carried shit. Shitlins are nasty.

Shy

Oct 25, 2017
Mornin' keepers of the secret sauce recipe.
Good evening, one and all.
We definitely have Indian restaurants/this is always a must have for me.
Ahh. Gotcha.
The Division 2 is going to be my jam!
I can't play that game. I find the he fascist wank fantasy of it. To be very off putting.
I don't know if i can do another 21 days. I am freezizng myself on the darkside of the moon, when BHM is done Shy come get me in Thunderbird 1