The Black Culture Community [OT 4] - Melanin and Estrogen - The new Kryptonite

Oct 25, 2017
I'm actually bothered that I looked that up.
I just looked this up and I shouldn't have
I’m surprised you guys haven’t heard of it. That actually gives me hope, but black twitter is ablaze with it. They going HARD. There’s definite value in holding these fucking politicians accountable, and as black peoples we definitely gotta stay on code, but this shit is backwards. Like there’s something happening. A shift. It’s spooky. There’s also a gross anti LGBT element, as if gay, lesbian and trans blacks don’t exist. Oh and they think they can get reparations out of the GOP of all people. It’s unsettling.

OP
OP
D i Z
Oct 25, 2017
Where X marks the spot.
I’m surprised you guys haven’t heard of it. That actually gives me hope, but black twitter is ablaze with it. They going HARD. There’s definite value in holding these fucking politicians accountable, and as black peoples we definitely gotta stay on code, but this shit is backwards. Like there’s something happening. A shift. It’s spooky. There’s also a gross anti LGBT element, as if gay, lesbian and trans blacks don’t exist. Oh and they think they can get reparations out of the GOP of all people. It’s unsettling.

It's like the process of making cheese. The separation of materials happens almost automatically when you apply a disruptive agent to the mixture to divide the liquid into two separate bodies. In this case, the utterly fucking stupid, and the not so stupid.

Ojhe

Apr 13, 2018
Bronx
Crazy to me how much I used to love anime compared to now where I genuinely despise most of it with few exceptions. The change for me started only recently as I started to notice how they can draw other races of humans without the exaggerated racial features but for some reason they're incapable of doing in regards to black people. And how most women characters couldn't barely even be considered characters. Just got to the point where "It's a different culture bro they don't know any better." started to get old real fucking fast.

Good Saturday to you all!

Oct 30, 2017
Miami, FL
Crazy to me how much I used to love anime compared to now where I genuinely despise most of it with few exceptions. The change for me started only recently as I started to notice how they can draw other races of humans without the exaggerated racial features but for some reason they're incapable of doing in regards to black people. And how most women characters couldn't barely even be considered characters. Just got to the point where "It's a different culture bro they don't know any better." started to get old real fucking fast.

You pretty much listed why I can't watch anything and refuse to do so.

Minus my issues with more stuff. Just the need to have fan service or haha sexual harrassment and shit yuck

Most recent anime I can think of that has a well designed Black person is Run With The Wind, a slice of show.

I like anime, but I'll tell most people I don't because I only like stuff that isn't mainstream and most people just like the typical garbage (except Makoto Shinkai, but I liked him before he was big)

Oct 30, 2017
Miami, FL
This sentence alone is all I need to know to say I care nothing for whatever the hell this is

Oct 25, 2017
For those who are like me and had no idea what ADOS stands for and don't feel like searching up and down Twitter, American Descendant of Slaves. There, I just saved you 10 minutes of scrolling through moon brother talk.

For those who are like me and had no idea what ADOS stands for and don't feel like searching up and down Twitter, American Descendant of Slaves. There, I just saved you 10 minutes of scrolling through moon brother talk.
Thanks. I would have never found out as the only time I see anything from twitter is when its posted it here.
I'm pretty much it's whatever about everything now though so can't say that it bothers me.

Oct 25, 2017
You pretty much listed why I can't watch anything and refuse to do so.

Minus my issues with more stuff. Just the need to have fan service or haha sexual harrassment and shit yuck

Most recent anime I can think of that has a well designed Black person is Run With The Wind, a slice of show.
I consider Joe from megalo box to be some type of black just based on how the story plays out and how his character is/looks.

In general tho, I only watch handful of series a year due to oversexualization and half the cast(women) being useless in them

Nov 3, 2017
I consider Joe from megalo box to be some type of black just based on how the story plays out and how his character is/looks.

In general tho, I only watch handful of series a year due to oversexualization and half the cast(women) being useless in them
There is an anime that features a guy who gropes breasts to power up a badly designed giant robot.

Shy

Oct 25, 2017
Good morning everyone
Mornin' descendants of the funk.
Evening.

Brother Kreed always putting the work for the rest of us.
I go into foot locker ready to spend money and..... the shoe selection currently sucks!
It's even worse when you're a 4E width.

Oct 30, 2017
Miami, FL

Joe isn't Black he's literally the exact same version of his Japanese self with a tan. The only indisputable PoCs in that show are his trainer & that fighter, others

I'm sorry his story and his tan doesn't make him Black on any level to me.

I'm not going to cosign this until the creators come right out and tell us.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Damn I haven't thought about him in years, Did they ever explain his deal or then really unlucky when the mist hit?
He teamed up with Osborn Spider-Man and split up into his individual spiders with each one entering a different universe. So now there are a bunch of radioactive spiders that are a hivemind Spider-Man that could potentially make more Spider-Men the way I see it.