• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

The Black Culture Community [OT 4] - Melanin and Estrogen - The new Kryptonite

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
I hardly need to read reviews for a game before getting it.
Dmc5 won me over and i got it for cheap months ago. Since then ive been on media blackout.

Heck even for the average indie gsme on steam, i see if its trailer, banner and/or screenshot interests me before i check reviews :p

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still of the opinion that Miley Cyrus and Hannah Montana had a power struggle for control, and Hannah won. That's why Miley is a blonde popstar known for her wacky antics.

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
I'm still of the opinion that Miley Cyrus and Hannah Montana had a power struggle for control, and Hannah won. That's why Miley is a blonde popstar known for her wacky antics.
I think Miley Highlander'd Lindsay Lohan but she didnt die. She was nursed back to health by Samantha Ronson and returned to hetrosexual ways. And been trying to get the high grown since

OP
OP
D i Z
Oct 25, 2017
Where X marks the spot.
Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Just watched Captain Marvel.
I loved the 90s stuff, but...yeah still don't care for the character.
Fun movie otherwise and worth watching if you're looking for a nice action romp.

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
I googled this just now. Wow

Ahhh yoo yall notice how these match.com commercials only feature white people?

What's up with that...hmmm
Huh, have you not watched Avengers?

Shawarma is good stuff, if the US has hotdogs as the snack, then shawarma is the equivalent in the middle east and various nearby countries

Some shops may use garlic or mayo, but you can always replace it with tahini or event some light yoghurt if you want. Heck hommus works too.

Nov 3, 2017
I'm back in the US after a good year in Korea. Gonna miss the poetry community there 😒

Time to be in the shits like the rest of y'all

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Apparently it physically pains Valve to take a moral stance on anything.
Valve is hella slow in such decision making. There's a reason we joke about 'Valve Time'. Even then, they must have someone to review any product that requests going onto the store and not just rely on any form of AI or automated system, so that such a product would've been 'NOPE'd day 1.

Oct 30, 2017
Miami, FL
Valve is hella slow in such decision making. There's a reason we joke about 'Valve Time'. Even then, they must have someone to review any product that requests going onto the store and not just rely on any form of AI or automated system, so that such a product would've been 'NOPE'd day 1.
I mean I think of who runs that platform

But also I think it's 2019 have you been under a damn rock?

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
I mean I think of who runs that platform

But also I think it's 2019 have you been under a damn rock?
I can only phrase it like this-
Were I in charge, I'd ensure that any game that gets requested to be sold on the service is checked for what content it contains.
If a game such as Witcher 3 can be allowed while containing nudity and sexual content, or any other high profile game, why can't indies or Visual Novels?
In such a case the product should be reviewed thoroughly, if it's too much leaning towards content involving rape, reject it.

That's the approach it should be going on. There are various other stores that such games could be sold on that aren't frequented by your average consumer, but there can be content sold with adult or mature content, long as said content isn't BS.

Oct 25, 2017
Shawarma is good stuff, if the US has hotdogs as the snack, then shawarma is the equivalent in the middle east and various nearby countries

Some shops may use garlic or mayo, but you can always replace it with tahini or event some light yoghurt if you want. Heck hommus works too.
We have those in the US, just have to look for them. Sometimes they have them in "Pita Wrap" style shops.