• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

The Black Culture Community [OT 4] - Melanin and Estrogen - The new Kryptonite

Sep 7, 2018
I've been playing Horizon Zero dawn recently and I love it! I'm just still trying to figure out the equipment system. I'm not sure what to buy sometimes, especially when I see some outfits and weapons have the same stats, but the prices are different.

I also need a way to farm shards.

OP
OP
D i Z
Oct 25, 2017
Where X marks the spot.
I've been playing Horizon Zero dawn recently and I love it! I'm just still trying to figure out the equipment system. I'm not sure what to buy sometimes, especially when I see some outfits and weapons have the same stats, but the prices are different.

I also need a way to farm shards.
It's been a minute since I've played but i remember ruminating on the equipment system quite a bit. The biggest problem was figuring out the status protections for what region. Was thinking about installing it again so I might be able to help you out when I re-familiarize myself.

Mar 5, 2019
It's been a minute since I've played but i remember ruminating on the equipment system quite a bit. The biggest problem was figuring out the status protections for what region. Was thinking about installing it again so I might be able to help you out when I re-familiarize myself.
I haven't been playing recently but my friend been assisting me in the game. The main thing I can tell you is that to get Metal Shards is slaying the creatures, doing side-quests (thats off from the main quest), things of that nature, having that forger perk that allows you to get more resources helps.

OP
OP
D i Z
Oct 25, 2017
Where X marks the spot.
I was **just** about to post this. Powerful. And FUCK that Clark piece of shit
Man. When Black women have to go in like that, shit hits me in a particular place.

I haven't been playing recently but my friend been assisting me in the game. The main thing I can tell you is that to get Metal Shards is slaying the creatures, doing side-quests (thats off from the main quest), things of that nature, having that forger perk that allows you to get more resources helps.

I did so many side quests and just pure hunting that I never had much of an issue gaining shards. Once in a while my pockets were light, but again, just hunting everything takes care of that.
Shit. I should just go ahead and install right now cos these Tomb Raider games ain't doing it for me.

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
i still refuse to finish the last thing in Horizon so it can still feel like i have something else to do in the game. i never wanted to have that ending feel. i'll get around to it eventually when the sequel is near

Oct 25, 2017
i still refuse to finish the last thing in Horizon so it can still feel like i have something else to do in the game. i never wanted to have that ending feel. i'll get around to it eventually when the sequel is near
I still need to buy it. Luckily, I'm not still buying games I have no intention of playing soon. But this first half of this year looks a little barren so I can probably finish up some games.

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
I still need to buy it. Luckily, I'm not still buying games I have no intention of playing soon. But this first half of this year looks a little barren so I can probably finish up some games.
i bought it at launch and even ran a photo contest so i ended up spending about $90 total (60 for game and 30 in prizes) was worth

Oct 25, 2017
I did the same thing. I hit a point were I was all "yeah, you're doing to much. Ease back and save something for later".
Game too good.
That's amazing. I can't stop a good game, which is why I still need to complete gta 5 while I'm about to restart guacamelee 2.

Oct 27, 2017
Have anyone of you seen this? I just started watching and as crazy as it is seeing these types of reports for white Trump voters, I can understand them and...well white people, but seeing the perspective of black people is particularly disturbing

Oct 25, 2017
Oct 25, 2017
Have anyone of you seen this? I just started watching and as crazy as it is seeing these types of reports for white Trump voters, I can understand them and...well white people, but seeing the perspective of black people is particularly disturbing
There was a thread on the video when it came out. Really showed how much misinformation the conservatives feed themselves/how much they don't know just to stay in the Trump bubble, in addition to having self hatred. While it's not good to paint all Black conservatives as "uninformed" as these people, these people are the ones that are seen as the "face" of the movement so it's pretty hard not to.

Oct 26, 2017
Florida
I don't get the logic here. "Dems failed us so let's get back at them by voting for the party that fails us but boasts about it."

I understand that black conservatives are a thing but what a dumb take. Why not vote for Dems and hold a candle under their ass? The issue is American politics as a whole and isn't exclusive to a single party. But yeah, vote Republican as a "hah take that!" Tactic brehs.

Oct 30, 2017
Miami, FL
Nah. I'm not watching this 1 of my latinx homies linked this to me.

I don't need to see pull yourself up bu the boot straps and lowkey self hating blacks. I can see that online at any time. Plus I work in an office with a few