The Black Culture Community [OT 4] - Melanin and Estrogen - The new Kryptonite

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
The best thing to me about daylight savings time during non winter season is that steam updatea early and bundles go up early too ToT

Shy

Oct 25, 2017
All of you need to go and watch the 2011 documentary called. The Black power Mixtape 1967 - 1975. STAT.

EDIT: Found a copy on the Youtubes. Now you fuckers have no excuse.

Last edited:

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
Any of ya'll ever heard of "Dr." Umar Johnson? Me mum texted me one of his videos and was like, "there's some good points in there." Meanwhile I'm like, "what?!" This must be one of the stupidest niggas I ever heard of, especially from a so called doctor of psychology. I then look up and see claims he's also a hotep type nigga whose also a homophobe and misogynist, amidst other things.

Bruh...

Shy

Oct 25, 2017
Any of ya'll ever heard of "Dr." Umar Johnson? Me mum texted me one of his videos and was like, "there's some good points in there." Meanwhile I'm like, "what?!" This must be one of the stupidest niggas I ever heard of, especially from a so called doctor of psychology. I then look up and see claims he's also a hotep type nigga whose also a homophobe and misogynist, amidst other things.

Bruh...

Unfortunately i know who that fucker is.

OP
OP
D i Z

D i Z

Oct 25, 2017
Where X marks the spot.

Bruh...
It's an automatic slap to the back of the head when I hear younger relatives buying into him. A homophobe and misogynist doesn't even begin to explain his Hotep'in ass.

Last edited:

EloquentM

Oct 25, 2017
I just wish people would read more.

Daylight savings doesn’t really immediately affect me since I’m usually awake anyways lol. I’m sorry for the rest of y’all though.

Kreed

Oct 25, 2017

Bruh...
LOL, there's definitely been "some discussion" about him in the BCC.

Slayven

You probably post about me on another board.
Oct 25, 2017
Nothing sadder then a brotha parroting "SJW are destroying the things i love" nonsense

Emperor_El

Oct 29, 2017

Bruh...
He's trash which is why Hotep Civil War I & II were entertaining as fuck.

Spinluck

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Florida
Yall read this Hollywood nonsense?

Hollywood might be on that "good luck using a character creator to make a black video game character" shit worse than games are.

Didn't Donald Glover run into this with the Lando role? Shit is so lame. Usually black hairstyles come up from hip hop or sports, Hollywood is on some fuck shit where dudes still rock either a buzz cut or fro. Black Panther being the exception. I want to see more movies where people can do what they want with their hair (see Zazie Beetz).

Shy

Oct 25, 2017
BossAttack You should show your mum this doc. It's certified Hotep free.
Also good morning heroes
Evening.
He's trash which is why Hotep Civil War I & II were entertaining as fuck.
What is this, and why am i only hearing about it now. ? LOL.
Nothing sadder then a brotha parroting "SJW are destroying the things i love" nonsense
It's political correctness gone mad i tells ya.
I can’t stand him.
You're not the only one. LOL.

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
Everytime I see the Hotep Skeletor, I want to do the rest of the villians. Like Sknunkor would be the hotep dude that talk about the natural oils in his skin will cleanse him

Emperor_El

Oct 29, 2017
What is this, and why am i only hearing about it now. ? LOL.
A few years ago Umar was beefing with some other "prominent" Hotep. Each one making long ass videos talking shit about each other and Umar being the clown he is faked a phone call only to have the phone start ringing while he was "talking" on it.

Couple years after that, Umar & Tariq were going at each other.

Shy

Oct 25, 2017
Everytime I see the Hotep Skeletor, I want to do the rest of the villians. Like Sknunkor would be the hotep dude that talk about the natural oils in his skin will cleanse him
A few years ago Umar was beefing with some other "prominent" Hotep. Each one making long ass videos talking shit about each other and Umar being the clown he is faked a phone call only to have the phone start ringing while he was "talking" on it.

LMAO.

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017

it got weird, Umar start talking about oiling up dude's beard and doing things with it