The Black Culture Community [OT 4] - Melanin and Estrogen - The new Kryptonite

Deleted member 3058

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
He would have to reconstruct a lot of systems. I'm not convinced. Bioware hasn't dropped just two bombs, it's four. In a row. But he can't make them not be unimaginative and derivative. Would be nice if they stopped jacking character styles and scifi tropes left and right though.

This I know nothing about. Educate me?
I liked Inquisition but the RPGs that came out in the year after make it impossible to go back to IMO. And ME3 was baaad.
The streaming service. They just went belly up, but have been telling people not to panic over their content. Which is... unexpected and appreciated. I guess they got a little help from Vudu to not kill accounts and bin the content.
As long as Vudu still works and Vudu still ties into Movies Anywhere.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Yo Shazam was legit good y'all.
Aquaman and Shazam delivered.
Joker is VERY promising too. DC are heading into the right direction so far.

Kotto

Nov 3, 2017
They need them more now than ever with the profits these workers make only to be thanked with layoffs and CEO bonuses.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Ya know what.
A series that features multi-ethnic characters is a lot more interesting for me to get into than a series where the majority of the cast are white.

Case in point

Cellies is a new humor series for teens about the humble horrors of dead-end jobs. The mismatched employees at Jog Mobile include lovable underachiever Devin, under-employed MBA Elena, privileged heiress Parker, sarcastic high schooler Rey, former journalist Jerry, and their oblivious dude-bro manager, Christian. Together, they navigate everything from break-room pranks to nightmare customers – while figuring out what they’re doing with their lives.
https://www.comixology.com/Cellies/comics-series/119167?ref=Y29taWMvdmlldy9kZXNrdG9wL2JyZWFkY3J1bWJz

Elena is half-dominican on her father's side, peruvian on her mother's side. Devin and Rey(habb) are featured in the above cover.

If it were white characters, I would've seen it as white kids doing white people stuff, but have the cast be multi-ethnic and you get an interesting colorful vibe from the characters and the series.

Urban Scholar

Oct 30, 2017
Miami, FL
Ya know what.
A series that features multi-ethnic characters is a lot more interesting for me to get into than a series where the majority of the cast are white.

Case in point

https://www.comixology.com/Cellies/comics-series/119167?ref=Y29taWMvdmlldy9kZXNrdG9wL2JyZWFkY3J1bWJz

Elena is half-dominican on her father's side, peruvian on her mother's side. Devin and Rey(habb) are featured in the above cover.

If it were white characters, I would've seen it as white kids doing white people stuff, but have the cast be multi-ethnic and you get an interesting colorful vibe from the characters and the series.
Going to give it a read. I also agree with you here about that subject

OP
OP
D i Z

D i Z

Oct 25, 2017
Where X marks the spot.
I just broke the nib on my brand new import Vape system to help me get off smoking. I don't know how I fucked this up...The skies went grey.... I heard children screaming down the street. A cat actually hissed at me. And there is oil everywhere.... I didn't even get to try the good stuff I had sent to me. I can't even blame Youtube for this. I just dropped it.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Urban Scholar dunno fi these 2 are your cup of tea, but they are interesting in their own right imo
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/feather

Seeing as Ancel's WiLD is MiA for the foreseeable future, this is the closest one could get to flying as a bird :V Not that there aren't any such games like it but the premise and visuals are nice

This released recently and I've heard some good stuff about it. If you like more puzzles in your action adventures, def. give this a try it has a demo too.

Urban Scholar

Oct 30, 2017
Miami, FL
Urban Scholar dunno fi these 2 are your cup of tea, but they are interesting in their own right imo
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/feather

Seeing as Ancel's WiLD is MiA for the foreseeable future, this is the closest one could get to flying as a bird :V Not that there aren't any such games like it but the premise and visuals are nice

This released recently and I've heard some good stuff about it. If you like more puzzles in your action adventures, def. give this a try it has a demo too.
Oh wow, thanks for the recommendations. Yeah I like what I'm seeing for both!.

Feather is chill and I like puzzle exploration.

Urban Scholar

Oct 30, 2017
Miami, FL