• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

The Black Culture Community [OT 4] - Melanin and Estrogen - The new Kryptonite

Ojhe

Apr 13, 2018
Bronx
As a side gig or her main one? Did you ever ask what she did before?
We’re relatively young. (19 & 21). Never really felt to ask her cus I don’t really care much for the past. I do know she aspired to be a brain surgeon at some point though. It’s her side gig for now since she’s still in college, and plays on a basketball team.

Oct 25, 2017
Here or on the net in general?
The net
You got the folks who just mad racists hating on kofi because he got it trying to make up reasons why he ain't qualified

Then you got folks doing racial purity test shit. Folks bring up the rock held the WWE championship, and the rock is black and Samoan. But folks coming out the wood work about how he isn't a " Pure " black person like kofi. Whatever the fuck that means. I guess barack Obama wasn't a " pure " black person those people either.

Luckily these people seem to be minorities, but yeah its weird

Oct 26, 2017
Florida
There is a very weird specific kind of racism, coming out of some folks with kofi kingston being WWE champ
Damn fam, it's 2019 and you're out here sounding like you just discovered a new type of racism that you have to go back to the lab to further examine and study.

Ain't surprised by it though knowing what some of the WWE fanbase consist of.

Oct 25, 2017
Damn fam, it's 2019 and you're out here sounding like you just discovered a new type of racism that you have to go back to the lab to further examine and study.

Ain't surprised by it though knowing what some of the WWE fanbase consist of.
I don't know what I expected really, just sucks is all

It'll happen.

They're the masters of "one step forward, two steps back."
You aren't wrong

Brb Gotta go buy my thugonomics book