The Black Culture Community [OT 4] - Melanin and Estrogen - The new Kryptonite

OP
OP
D i Z

D i Z

Oct 25, 2017
Where X marks the spot.
Mornin' Krakken hunters.

This ones not a good start to any day, so it'll be an opt in spoiler.

Last nights wind damage in LA is really fucking up my day.

Last edited:

Z-Beat

Oct 25, 2017
Mornin' Krakken hunters.

This ones not a good start to any day, so it'll be an opt in spoiler.

Last nights wind damage in LA is really fucking up my day.
My dog hates strong wind. He was freaking out

That tweet reminds me of when I had some similar piece of shit in my squad in my Apex match. He got downed and I just left his ass to die and ran off to help my other squadmate

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
I expect I may be alone in this but I really cannot get over that Weedcraft Inc game. Several people on my YT list are playing it at the moment and it just rubs me the wrong way when I see those thumbnails. To be fair I don’t think there’s anything inherently wrong or offensive about the game but it is just part of the larger culture shift in regards to weed. How black and brown people have and still might keep dying in jail due to weed while now it’s suddenly a lucrative business overwhelmingly populated with white faces.

A thread, whew a thread

“OH I WILL!”
G’damn I wish I was there to see that scorching in person

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Mornin' Krakken hunters.
Hey hey.
I expect I may be alone in this but I really cannot get over that Weedcraft Inc game. Several people on my YT list are playing it at the moment and it just rubs me the wrong way when I see those thumbnails. To be fair I don’t think there’s anything inherently wrong or offensive about the game but it is just part of the larger culture shift in regards to weed. How black and brown people have and still might keep dying in jail due to weed while now it’s suddenly a lucrative business overwhelmingly populated with white faces.
Unfortunately. The gentrification of cannabis was inevitable, once it became legal.

OP
OP
D i Z

D i Z

Oct 25, 2017
Where X marks the spot.
Hey hey.

Unfortunately. The gentrification of cannabis was inevitable, once it became legal.
Very true. I'm pretty sick of white college kids making this policy change a priority now in their lives while a fuckton of us have been locked up forever and they still skate by to this day.
That said...

...no I've actually got nothing more to add to that.

Last edited:

Urban Scholar

Oct 30, 2017
Miami, FL

“OH I WILL!”
G’damn I wish I was there to see that scorching in person
I wish I was there

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
Hey folks. Hope you all have a good day.

Glad to hear you're doing ok
Doing just fine Urban! Hope you’re taking your advice too.
——
Just started the podcast Gaslit Nation and I have no problem saying that it is the single toughest yet most essential political podcast in our current climate. More than Muller She Wrote, or Pod Save America or NPR. If you can only listen to one, make it Gaslit Nation. And if you only listen to one episode, make it the March 14 2019 episode Impeach Normalization. It is tough to listen to, if you’re not as emotionally numb as me it’ll make you cry. But it is a ruthlessly truthful and honest call to action and warning against complacency. The two hosts deserve to be listened to as much as they deserve support. Listen if you can peeps, seriously. I like podcasts but I rarely talk about them like this. This is something altogether different.

Urban Scholar

Oct 30, 2017
Miami, FL
What's good ya'll.

I'm out here working late and their doing construction work on the floor above our department 🙃

In other news I wrote some dope ass stuff. The creative director of Falcon Age liked it.