The Black Culture Community [OT 4] - Melanin and Estrogen - The new Kryptonite

DigitalOp

Nov 16, 2017
Elegant Weapon fuck, I was posting in that stupid app thread and they closed it.

That dude was on bullshit, it has nothing to do with fucking ape skin. That's a complete fabrication he just came up with.

sooperkool

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Today's "Real Talk" fact:

There are 68 Black Major League Baseball players in the entire league; Out of 882. There are 11 teams with only 1 Black player and 3 with no Black players at all

Faustek

Oct 26, 2017
The amount of white people im around that dont wash they ass crack is astounding sometimes
Feel ya. People will wear the same gear two or more days in a row. Was saying that on discord how so many of these, nearly all, men at the course was wearing the same and wondered why I changed. Every day.

When will people realize that Rebel Wilson isn't funny?
Last time I said, when asked, that I didn't fuck with her this white lil round chick got mad at me. Apparently I dislike fat people... No I don't like her comedy and I don't like you now.
And Tbh it's something that's off with her. As a person. Something doesn't smell right.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Kreed

Oct 25, 2017
Today's "Real Talk" fact:

There are 68 Black Major League Baseball players in the entire league; Out of 882. There are 11 teams with only 1 Black player and 3 with no Black players at all
This reminded me of the news report on Jerry Manuel trying to get Black kids back into Baseball:

Mornin' kids at the popular table

Sad thing is even after all these films continue to break records, executives will continue to believe this and/or move the goal posts.

Urban Scholar

Oct 30, 2017
Miami, FL
Good evening ya'll. Hope you're doing well.

If you got time check out this story of anti Blackness from an author that talks up being a woman of color

https://www.theroot.com/natasha-the-snitch-black-twitter-savages-dc-metro-tatt-1834682147

Summary: Natasha Tynes, saw a Black woman eating on the metro. She tweeted her employer about this because she was bothered by seeing a Black woman live.

And the rest well...

And here are tweets:

Come Monday, we'll fin if her other publishers will also stop distributing her book & whether or not she keeps her leadership job.