The Black Culture Community [OT 4] - Melanin and Estrogen - The new Kryptonite

Faustek

Oct 26, 2017
Remember that these gaming and tech companies do have resources to actually do something. They just chose to not do it and in the eyes of white man fairness they will put pro-minority people at the same level as white supremacist.

OP
OP
D i Z

D i Z

Oct 25, 2017
Where X marks the spot.
PSO2 details that you should know.

Rejoice, Dreamcast lovers. Phantasy Star Online 2 is coming to the West. The popular MMORPG has been frustratingly absent but will come to the Xbox One in a free-to-play package in Spring 2020.

In a press release, Sega states that “there will be no limitations on game experiences such as Class Level cap or direct purchase of high-tier weapons because we want to provide all players with a fair and exciting experience.”

In spite of this, there will still be some form of microtransactions in case“players still find themselves in need of assistance for their quest.”

cdyhybrid

Oct 25, 2017
Ghostwire, Deathloop, and Doom look interesting. Rest of BethSoft was meh. MS had a lot more good stuff. Average-above average for MS.

Kotto

Nov 3, 2017
This is probably the roughest year I've had in a loooong time.

And not only that, but what I would say was just "very mild" depression has kicked up to something serious. There's days where I'm fine but other days I've been so depressed that I couldn't bring myself to do a daily task. Nothing this year has went my way and it continues to not go my way. Buying a home was supposed to be me big next step, but it ends up being another fiasco where I'm scrambling for 2300 dollars. My best of friends have stopped talking to me, I ruined a woman's already-in-shambles life more and I have no one physically here who can even help me with shit. I'm behind on work because of all of my personal shit as well.

I cried yesterday because I felt like I was gonna fall more and more to a point where I somehow do feel okay with suicide and no one in my big ass circle of friends will know because literally one person understands me is the girl I thought was "the one." I feel so defeated and exhausted from everything and at this point, I just want to lay down somewhere and not get up for a couple months.

Worst part is that I can't even get professional help because I'm so busy with everything haha.

I'm so fucked

OP
OP
D i Z

D i Z

Oct 25, 2017
Where X marks the spot.
This is probably the roughest year I've had in a loooong time.

And not only that, but what I would say was just "very mild" depression has kicked up to something serious. There's days where I'm fine but other days I've been so depressed that I couldn't bring myself to do a daily task. Nothing this year has went my way and it continues to not go my way. Buying a home was supposed to be me big next step, but it ends up being another fiasco where I'm scrambling for 2300 dollars. My best of friends have stopped talking to me, I ruined a woman's already-in-shambles life more and I have no one physically here who can even help me with shit. I'm behind on work because of all of my personal shit as well.

I cried yesterday because I felt like I was gonna fall more and more to a point where I somehow do feel okay with suicide and no one in my big ass circle of friends will know because literally one person understands me is the girl I thought was "the one." I feel so defeated and exhausted from everything and at this point, I just want to lay down somewhere and not get up for a couple months.

Worst part is that I can't even get professional help because I'm so busy with everything haha.

I'm so fucked

No you're not. This is that exact moment in time when you don't want to talk about cashing in, but instead look for help in unknown places. Nobody can do it all alone. We've got a little village here. It's always here. You can say whatever you need to for respite, but we really need to get a list of better health services for all of us. If you need to talk I'm around.

Kotto

Nov 3, 2017
No you're not. This is that exact moment in time when you don't want to talk about cashing in, but instead look for help in unknown places. Nobody can do it all alone. We've got a little village here. It's always here. You can say whatever you need to for respite, but we really need to get a list of better health services for all of us. If you need to talk I'm around.
I am appreciate that place a ton, it just hurts alot that people I thought were with me 100 percent don't even talk to me anymore. Add that with everything always collapsing on me and I can barely think straight from the sheer dread.