Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
So far my GOTY list is shaping up to look like this
#1 Team Sonic Racing
#2 Ace Combat 7
#3 Crash Team Racing NF
#4 Kao the Kangaroo Round 2

There are still 6 months to go with various other interesting releases on the way so we'll see how this moves up or down XP

Numb

Oct 25, 2017
Team sonic ain't allstars so instant trash

GOTY is Dauntless because it's Monster Hunter but free
Followed by the beta for Granblue Fantasy Versus.

Faustek

Oct 26, 2017

Anyone tell me if they taste good? It's a waste of food if they just flop around like that.

Good morning everyone.

This thread right here is giving me life lmao.

LMAO that thread is hilariously accurate and the salt in response? If I could marry a thread this be it lol

Good morning everyone blessed by melanin

Great. Now let's hope the rest follows up sooner than quicker and that the population is even faster in the uptake.

OP
OP
D i Z

D i Z

Oct 25, 2017
Where X marks the spot.

Mars

Oct 25, 2017
Many problems with that Avengers joint.....
You're gonna take your QTEs and shallow combat and you're gonna like it!

But yeah, I listened to a couple of podcasts and their impressions after seeing a closed door demo. Each, from this distance it sounds like a cash-on the marvel brand, ultimately. I'm not hating, just sucks they went for the bare minimum with this game.

I want a character action game on par with DMC with whatever marvel characters at this point; hit up platinum games or Capcom to get this done.

One thing that doesnt necessarily bother me but just notice more and more each year is ...how there a really big lack of PoC presence at E3, not simply talking hosting or developer wise either.

Also, if are able to, everyone needs to watch Shadow (2019); great cinema you shouldn't miss.

Last edited:

Urban Scholar

Oct 30, 2017
Miami, FL
You're gonna take your QTEs and shallow combat and you're gonna like it!

But yeah, I listened to a couple of podcasts and their impressions after seeing a closed door demo. Each, from this distance it sounds like a cash-on the marvel brand, ultimately. I'm not hating, just sucks they went for the bare minimum with this game.

I want a character action game on par with DMC with whatever marvel characters at this point; hit up platinum games or Capcom to get this done.

One thing that doesnt necessarily bother me but just notice more and more each year is ...how there a really big lack of PoC presence at E3, not simply talking hosting or developer wise either.

Also, if are able to, everyone needs to watch Shadow (2019); great cinema you shouldn't miss.
On the Avengers game. I feel like unfortunately we are like a good 5 years maybe before a proper solo action game. I'd say less but ehh. It's unfortunate how the game looks boring.

That Shadow film, is it that Chinese action film? Or Netflix?

Rayven_king

Oct 30, 2017
On the Avengers game. I feel like unfortunately we are like a good 5 years maybe before a proper solo action game. I'd say less but ehh. It's unfortunate how the game looks boring.

its in chinese its very well shot like all of zhang yimou's other flicks and I would'nt necessarily call it an action film

Slayven

You probably post about me on another board.
Oct 25, 2017
I saw Tim and Allen and Spades trending on twitter, and thought it was only a matter of time. I was disappointed

Mars

Oct 25, 2017

Granted when the action does kick in, its amazing; the cinematography is on point and just plain beautiful. But definitely not an action and so far, its not available yet on any streaming service yet; caught it at an art house theater. But yeah, check it out when it becomes available.

I had to bootleg it, we dont get alot of asian movies in theaters here
Yeah, caught out in little art house type myself (got lucky, doesn't happen often). Definitely one of the best movies I seen this year in theaters. The motivations of the each main character and how it all plays out is really great. And the action sequences do not disappoint.

Speaking of action, Just finished watching Bad Boys 2 for the millionth time; still in my five for best action flicks, it so over the top and I love the chemistry between Marcus (Martin Lawrence) and Mike (Will Smith) so much... BB3 can't come soon enough.

Last edited:

Morphoseth

Oct 27, 2017
BlackMenDon'tCheat trending...smh
I saw that. I know it's a joke/meme, but I still find it cringy and it makes me uneasy. All men cheat, but it's only a stereotype with Black men, and it's something that we're constantly depicted as in the media. I just never found the humor in it, and now that it's a song I dread how "others" are going to take it.

harSon

Oct 30, 2017
Am I a bad person for thinking Applebees is lowkey slept on and unfairly trashed? 2 for $22/$27, including an appetizer is fire. Don't care what anybody says.

Faustek

Oct 26, 2017
Imma repeat myself. Google "the lost boys of Sudan". That poor country can't catch a break. Was there working with Sida trying to make shit less shitty. Water, that's what I tried to bring to them by drilling and educating drillers. But what we did was only a tiny percentage of what it was needed. Oh and it ain't just western powers that think they can fuck around there.

I think I might dislike this very much.

I did not like that... And who's that? Feel like I've heard the name but have zero recollection of her.

tatsu123

Oct 25, 2017
What up BCC?! Long time. I just copped a new gaming PC. 16 gigs of ram, ryzen 2700x and a 2070. What games should I get? I subscribed to the Xbox game pass beta, so downloaded some games last night, but I have no clue which games will push this thing.

Oh and overclocking... can I? I downloaded afterburner. any recommendations on clock speeds?

Faustek

Oct 26, 2017
NEGRO! where you been? Haven't even seen you on discord. All good? Still dropping thirst pics left and right? Smh, forget I asked. Ofc you are 😂