The Black Culture Community [OT 4] - Melanin and Estrogen - The new Kryptonite

OP
OP
D i Z

D i Z

Oct 25, 2017
Where X marks the spot.
Does Black Community Era play games together?

Nothing has been organized for BCC past Battlefield, Mon Hunnybunny, and some fighters. I know that there is always talk around the pot specifically about the Switch, which is a 90% turn off rate for a lot of us (the system is shit at online if i wasn't clear). But you can find people there NOT playing online games but talking up the new boo.
Old school BCT still rock on Overwatch, Apex etc and other games I think. It looks like PC heads staying together.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D i Z

D i Z

Oct 25, 2017
Where X marks the spot.
"Congratulations to the Women's team" across all broadcasts.

Get the fuck out of here with that shit. They are the NATIONAL team. White men still hating on white women that won't stay in the kitchen.

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Asking for a friend, who totally isn't me, how old do you got to be before you can start sitting in those randoms storefront domino games in the summer?

Forearm_Star

Oct 25, 2017
What’s the general census on Jaden Smith? I’m out of touch and no longer hip so I just see him spending money on the right things from time to time and don’t see why everyone hates him.

Although free vegan food is well...I mean he’s out here trying.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Sheva does not get enough love in the RE series, then again it is a game best played co-op as it lends to the combat with a front and back two soldier team taking on the enemies.

DragonSJG

Mar 4, 2019
So I had a question. On a server I was in, I saw someone say to another person 'N word, I got work tmr" and they aren't black. They didn't use the word outright and were trying to say "N**GGA* but nonetheless should I still be bothered by the intent behind it and explain why they shouldn't use it?

Urban Scholar

Oct 30, 2017
Miami, FL
Sheva does not get enough love in the RE series, then again it is a game best played co-op as it lends to the combat with a front and back two soldier team taking on the enemies.

I mean I'll point out the obvious

She's forgotten because that's what games do. Little to hardly any Black women. This is still her only game & only one with a PoC lead/co lead?

I would correct myself but all the RE protags are literally white folks or modeled after.

Anyway anyway dunking on videogames being homogeneous aside

This is cool shit: