The Black Culture Community [OT 4] - Melanin and Estrogen - The new Kryptonite

Numb

Oct 25, 2017
Ghost baby sucking titty.
You can pee on command.
60 hours cut scenes.
All the white actors.
All his friends or people he likes will probably be in game somewhere.
You are now playing the weirdest walking simulator ever.
didn't know thought it was song lyrics
Then I came across the video
This game is gonna be some wild nonsense
Huh? You know that East Africa maybe doesn't exist? Some old maps says its there but some new shows the horn being gone.

some officials posted a map with Somali land and Somalia being gone 😂
Haha

Faustek

Oct 26, 2017
My preferred song, after brown skinned girl. That thing had me in my feelings for a sec there.

Welcome back :)

didn't know thought it was song lyrics
Then I came across the video
This game is gonna be some wild nonsense

Haha
What kind of beat did the song have? Do you think I can make money of it? Should I just go for it? Hire some lightskinned Somali girl to sing it?

The Black experience

And still the Police Union needs to get chopped down.

Numb

Oct 25, 2017
My preferred song, after brown skinned girl. That thing had me in my feelings for a sec there.

Welcome back :)

What kind of beat did the song have? Do you think I can make money of it? Should I just go for it? Hire some lightskinned Somali girl to sing it?

And still the Police Union needs to get chopped down.

Kreed

Oct 25, 2017
When ever I see threads on the non community forums and the OP is discussing personal Black issues/social issues from a Black perspective, I always wonder if they understand the majority of the audience they are talking to are White males and the majority of the responses aren't going to be "great".

Faustek

Oct 26, 2017

When ever I see threads on the non community forums and the OP is discussing personal Black issues/social issues from a Black perspective, I always wonder if they understand the majority of the audience they are talking to are White males and the majority of the responses aren't going to be "great".
Some have hope.
Some needs it to exercise a belief.
Some just want to lighten the evil.
Other just love the punishment.

bobbychalkers

Oct 26, 2017
pretty much any i don't bother making threads about black issues. The periodic blackface, representation, police brutality threads at the other place wore me out.

Urban Scholar

Oct 30, 2017
Miami, FL
Some people like to fool themselves. But honestly I don't know what they're expecting. These message boards much like real life prove white folks aren't interested in fixing what they perpetuate

Oct 27, 2017
Is the idea that the US was built on and run on white supremacy really such a controversial idea on here?! I'm not saying white people are the devil in my thread, but you can't argue white Americans have largely built up the US to benefit them and keep them in power. Well, I thought you couldn't

Kreed

Oct 25, 2017
Is the idea that the US was built on and run on white supremacy really such a controversial idea on here?! I'm not saying white people are the devil in my thread, but you can't argue white Americans have largely built up the US to benefit them and keep them in power. Well, I thought you couldn't
Stupid people see any complaints about White Supremacy/Laws and Rules made to benefit White people more than others = "White People are Evil". Example:

This thread is the epitome of an ERA thread. Absolute bonkers. White people on here with an absolute self loathing. Y’all gone full satire.
Posts like this in your thread where idiots think every White poster posting in it hates themselves because the thread is a "I hate White people" discussion. Or the posters that take it upon themselves to point out what the "real problem is" (Religion, conservative views) or that "Black/Brown people would be just as bad as the majority" in order to remind everyone that "White people aren't bad" every few posts, completely ignoring the issues people deal with on the "wrong side" of White Supremacy. For example, I was going to link this video earlier, but here is John Oliver discussing Bias in Medicine for Women and Black people.

John Oliver goes into how the Medical Industry is still heavily geared towards giving appropriate Medical Diagnosis, Care, Advice, etc... to White Men since they are the "default", with Women and People of Color getting inferior/terrible treatment as a result. John Oliver isn't saying "White people are evil" in this video, but it illustrates the problem of having laws/rules/etc... written by a majority that thinks of themselves as the default/excludes other groups when they aren't at the table.

Faustek

Oct 26, 2017
Yes they do. As long as you go out fighting you'll see a warriors welcome.
I have to much morbid in me and no sense so I'll withold my jokes. For now.

Oct 25, 2017
Even on this form which is pretty liberal as things go it's white people with the reflexive persecution complex.
it's like a split between the people who recognize and understand the systemic inequality but understand it as normal and just and right. Then other people who have just internalized that they are good, and thus everything they do is good, and anything that have benefited from is because they're good and they deserve it.
If you point out systemic inequality that they have benefited from that means they're bad, and they know they're not bad so why are you attacking them?
---