The Black Culture Community [OT 4] - Melanin and Estrogen - The new Kryptonite

Tommcatt

Apr 26, 2019
Man, a big ass spider called itself chilling above my shower yesterday, while I was showering. This isn't the first time, but it was certainly the biggest one thus far.

Urban Scholar

Oct 30, 2017
Miami, FL
I feel sorry for the Bahamas because this damn storm stalled.

Trying to not feel anxious with this storm. Miami is outside of it's path.

I worry about the Carolinas next.

Nov 1, 2017
Morning. Those girls not cutting their hair and others before them are why I keep mine growing. Though I do need to figure out I something with it because managing the fro is tiresome sometimes when I'm really busy.

Oct 25, 2017
Obviously I'm speaking to the choir here but if you donate just be careful who you donate to we always influx of grifters creating false charities to skim money.

OP
OP
D i Z

D i Z

Oct 25, 2017
Where X marks the spot.
This one noped me right out of the internet for the rest of the week.

If I say a single thing about this the way that I would say shit, all hell rise up and try to claim a nigga.

Tommcatt

Apr 26, 2019
This one noped me right out of the internet for the rest of the week.

If I say a single thing about this the way that I would say shit, all hell rise up and try to claim a nigga.
I'm so torn by this. Like why blow it up? Like no I didn't hear about it and I didn't want to - clearly they were chasing controversy and it worked - but also I hope it gets removed and the devs get banned. I hate this bullshit.

Faustek

Oct 26, 2017
What’s up with your boy Isaiah Washington

See this negro got cancelled for bugging out about gay men. Tryna make it a black issue, a lot of black people try to defend him. No harm done. Just something about those scary super duper powerful gays. Let it go. Y'all racist. Only black men get cancelled something something he comes back, wins awards and is now a Trump supporter.... I kinda don't expect the people that defended him so fiercely to still do it.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
Life is cruel and the only purpose of existence is to suffer AKA I didn't get the job I really wanted and am stuck at this shit place. FUCK!

harSon

Oct 30, 2017
I should be focusing on working out.
One of the most liberating moments in life is when you're on the first day of a supposed diet or workout regiment, but then you come to terms with the fact that naw fam - today ain't that day - and then proceed to hit up the Taco Truck around the corner and snatch up 5 Al Pastor tacos.