The Black Culture Community [OT 4] - Melanin and Estrogen - The new Kryptonite

Tommcatt

Apr 26, 2019
This is funny & relevant to our past conversations about Fire Emblem

Lolololol I ran into something similar with Astral Chain's customization. There is one darker toned option (I guess you could view the other brown as lightskinnned but that's a stretch). The rest are basically pale with a different color temp.

Also: 0 black hair options.

harSon

Oct 30, 2017
Since coming out, I'd like to retroactively apologize for men, cause we truly ain't shit. How do I already have a stalker? I haven't even been in the game a month

harSon

Oct 30, 2017
I had a first date with this dude from Tinder and I just wasn't feeling it. Things weren't clicking and there was something off about him. After dinner, he asked if I was down to do something else - and I was like naw bruh I have to get to bed for an early start the next morning... which I wasn't even making up. He tried to invite himself over, and when I said no, he literally said "I put in all this effort and I don't get anything out of it?" And I'm like I don't know what to tell you bruh 🤷🏽

Anyways, he kept messaging me over the next few days saying that he apologized for what he said, and that he was just really feeling. And that he wanted to know when date # 2 was. I was pretty blunt in saying there wasn't going to be a date #2 because I just wasn't feeling it. He kept asking me why, and I told him I don't owe him an explanation and then proceeded to block his number cause I was done.

I've had my current cell phone number for a long time now, and I guess when you search it - my name and some addresses come up on a public white pages. Cause a few days after blocking him, I got a message from a different number with my parent's address and "Maybe I should ask you in person?" Fortunately, my parents JUST moved to a newly built house in Merced, and none of the other addresses are relevant. But still... Men are fucking crazy.

OP
OP
D i Z

D i Z

Oct 25, 2017
Where X marks the spot.
I had a first date with this dude from Tinder and I just wasn't feeling it. Things weren't clicking and there was something off about him. After dinner, he asked if I was down to do something else - and I was like naw bruh I have to get to bed for an early start the next morning... which I wasn't even making up. He tried to invite himself over, and when I said no, he literally said "I put in all this effort and I don't get anything out of it?" And I'm like I don't know what to tell you bruh 🤷🏽

Anyways, he kept messaging me over the next few days saying that he apologized for what he said, and that he was just really feeling. And that he wanted to know when date # 2 was. I was pretty blunt in saying there wasn't going to be a date #2 because I just wasn't feeling it. He kept asking me why, and I told him I don't owe him an explanation and then proceeded to block his number cause I was done.

I've had my current cell phone number for a long time now, and I guess when you search it - my name and some addresses come up on a public white pages. Cause a few days after blocking him, I got a message from a different number with my parent's address and "Maybe I should ask you in person?" Fortunately, my parents JUST moved to a newly built house in Merced, and none of the other addresses are relevant. But still... Men are fucking crazy.

Real talk. You're swimming in different waters now. Please be careful.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
*Whistles joyfully and casually*

Mystery games and Picross is like the perfect niche for me lol Wishlisting it right now.

Speaking of gaming, just reached level 10 in Indivisible and have been having a blast. This is definitely a game from the team behind Skullgirls because timing and combos factor significantly into the battle system. It was hard going for the first hour but I've nearly completely gotten a handle on it and it doubled my enjoyment.

Shy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still waiting to hear back from Lab Zero, as to whether they'll swap my Steam codes for GOG ones. 😭

Ojhe

Apr 13, 2018
Bronx
Just started reading this months Miles Morales issue and the beginning is unapologetically urban black with the dialogue and I can already hear the rustled white sensibilities in a comics related forum I creep on.

The amount of people that think you can't be a nerd if you talk a certain black way is not surprising. But then again after seeing the comments in that Michael B Jordan x Coach thread I ain't surprised.

Shy

Oct 25, 2017
Heh, I didn't get my key yet due to backerkit issues, likely on my end :P I guess they're busy with other stuff, but i'll keep hoping they respond to your issue too x3
Thanks.

I appretiate they're super busy atm. Just a little frustrating.

Hope you get your key super soon, also.

Urban Scholar

Oct 30, 2017
Miami, FL
Just started reading this months Miles Morales issue and the beginning is unapologetically urban black with the dialogue and I can already hear the rustled white sensibilities in a comics related forum I creep on.

The amount of people that think you can't be a nerd if you talk a certain black way is not surprising. But then again after seeing the comments in that Michael B Jordan x Coach thread I ain't surprised.
It's funny how people showcase they had little to no interactions with Black folks.

Faustek

Oct 26, 2017
Heyas lovelies. Sup?
Lexi already on that list. They will keep coming for her no matter what she tweet.

😂 😂 Forgot about that but girl got that tough leather puss. Seen to many things, done to many things, all the seasons, all the weather. This the only thing that even makes her tingle 😂

Dead.

Faustek

Oct 26, 2017
Just saw that water post.
We really have gotten far. That was something I was dabbling with with SIDA. Was way to expensive according to the ones thst knew better. Cheaper to drill. Then. Hope the man is right in his thinking that it be cheaper bulecause that shit can help. A lot. Just wonder if it'll work in dry areas.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Be weary of the....ridiculousness in gaming side today.
Suggest reporting any posts you find distasteful and not engage too heavily if u brave enough to go in there.