• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

The Black Culture Community [OT 4] - Melanin and Estrogen - The new Kryptonite

Urban Scholar

Oct 30, 2017
Miami, FL

FreeMufasa

Oct 31, 2017
Sorry for just coming up in here but I think I'm done with this board (and all forums). It's just not for me. Seems forums now are divided into alt right racist shits and extremely depressed people. That climate change thread has people calling others climate change deniers for wanting kids and earlier there was a thread where you were called transphobic for dressing your son in blue.

I get it, people need their safe spaces. Most of the internet is overrun by shitlords. I'm not gonna tell anyone how this place should be, I've just accepted it ain't for me and will take my leave.

I'm making this post because I've known a lot of peeps in here for 10+ years and wanted to say peace out.

Have a good one!

Shy

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry for just coming up in here but I think I'm done with this board (and all forums). It's just not for me. Seems forums now are divided into alt right racist shits and extremely depressed people. That climate change thread has people calling others climate change deniers for wanting kids and earlier there was a thread where you were called transphobic for dressing your son in blue.

I get it, people need their safe spaces. Most of the internet is overrun by shitlords. I'm not gonna tell anyone how this place should be, I've just accepted it ain't for me and will take my leave.

I'm making this post because I've known a lot of peeps in here for 10+ years and wanted to say peace out.

Have a good one!
I'm sorry to see you go, Mufasa.

Be safe, and wishing you all the best for the future.✊

MizerMan

Oct 25, 2017

Have a good one!
Sad to see you go, man. But hey, you gotta do what is best for yourself.

Urban Scholar

Oct 30, 2017
Miami, FL

Have a good one!
Take care homie, I hope you find the safe spaces you need

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman

Have a good one!
Take care, homie. You're always welcome on here 👍

Strike

Oct 25, 2017

Have a good one!
Be easy, man. I always enjoyed hearing about your exploits in Japan.

Kreed

Oct 25, 2017

Have a good one!
Definitely got to take a break from those discussions every once and a while. Have you been on the BCC Discord? You should drop in sometime.

OP
OP
D i Z

D i Z

Oct 25, 2017
Where X marks the spot.
Mornin'

Have a good one!

Man. You be good out there. Hopefully we'll see you around other places someday.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017

Have a good one!
yeah some people need their safe spaces, and for some of us it's helpful to just let them do their safe thing in those spaces and keep it moving.

don't get too close to and don't let the madness and senselessness affect you. Sometimes you just have to judge, and say "nah, I'm really good...."

anyway this place needs you more than you need it, so if you decide to give it a large amount of time and space, and visit once in a while...cool.

but never lose your joy of life, energy, and sense of humor man. take it easy, FM, and may we all laugh again under far better circumstances.

Spinluck

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Florida

Have a good one!
Best of luck brehs.

There are spaces out there for you, hope you find them G.

Always welcome here tho.