• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

The Black Culture Community [OT 4] - Melanin and Estrogen - The new Kryptonite

OP
OP
D i Z

D i Z

Oct 25, 2017
Where X marks the spot.
This is so bizarre. I've lived and worked in that area, and the fire threatens other areas I've lived in. There's a ton of money making going on there (entertainment studios) so I'm sure they'll stomp it out, but damn.

These fires keep creeping south at a crazy rate.

Mr Jones

Oct 25, 2017
Morning y'all.

Era do some updates or something? Twitter links will play audio, but video is either stuttering, or straight up stuck.

Ojhe

Apr 13, 2018
Bronx
Is ADOS supposed to be pronounced..

A-D-O-S

or Ayy--dose?

Was looking around waiting for DUCKWRTH to pop up, till I realized Duckwrth & Thutmose shared the same character model thanks to the live performance.

Shit was popping though, dope to see it regardless. Not surprised at all the people that don't like it cus it's not K-Pop like the last one though.

Last edited:

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Ashes of oahu is a far cry like game with hawaiian themes and is currently on sale for anyone interested