The Black Culture Community [OT 4] - Melanin and Estrogen - The new Kryptonite

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
EDIT: I want to apologize for my earlier post
I did not know what Paralympics meant until i looked up the term.
The art piece is great.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
White women aren't gonna rock the boat. they may not be at the front where white men are, but they sure as shit ain't in the back, and they know it

this made me queasy... She looked like she was shocked and didn't know how to react to it.

I'm just gonna walk up to a white person and start rubbing my hands through their head.

Yep, 5th of Jan

I really wish people would've taken decades of gross incompetence & blatant bigotry seriously. Shit is ri-goddamn-diculos.
oh damn, happy belated birthday. was confused at the meaning of your original post. lol

Urban Scholar

Oct 30, 2017
Miami, FL
this made me queasy... She looked like she was shocked and didn't know how to react to it.

I'm just gonna walk up to a white person and start rubbing my hands through their head.
Nah , if she did people would go to HR and call her difficult. They do not respect our agency.

And if you did that you'd likely get the police called on you.

Fair right?

But again like Trina said it's 2020, and people gonna get they asses beat *shrug*

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
By the way, you best believe, even more than the 2010s, the word nigga becoming common within the vocabulary of all non-Black kids born in the 2000s like the word "bro" or "dude".

2020, brehs.

Yep, they're all saying it.

Village

Oct 25, 2017
Code vein has some issues, but I can't stop playing it. Its a really good take on dark souls. It also helps that I have been able to recreate several of my black oc's in the game. And they look cool.

Turns out reprisentation or at least giving me the ability to make cool people of color, matters who knew

By the way, you best believe, even more than the 2010s, the word nigga becoming common within the vocabulary of all non-Black kids born in the 2000s like the word "bro" or "dude".

2020, brehs.

Yep, they're all saying it.
And it fucking sucks

Happy belated birthday sir. We're both the same age.

pffft

Morphoseth

Oct 27, 2017
Code vein has some issues, but I can't stop playing it. Its a really good take on dark souls. It also helps that I have been able to recreate several of my black oc's in the game. And they look cool.
I wasn't too big on Code Vein, but I was surprised by the customization options. It seems like more Japanese developers are improving when it comes to customizing Black characters. Nioh 2's looks to be great as well.

Village

Oct 25, 2017
I wasn't too big on Code Vein, but I was surprised by the customization options. It seems like more Japanese developers are improving when it comes to customizing Black characters. Nioh 2's looks to be great as well.
I'm here for it. It does a lot for my excitement about a game. I hope some older games incorperate more of that into it too

I'm looking at you ff14

Urban Scholar

Oct 30, 2017
Miami, FL

Turns out reprisentation or at least giving me the ability to make cool people of color, matters who knew

And it fucking sucks

pffft
I really like the customization options for it. I think tweeted my Black anime character I made.

Faustek

Oct 26, 2017
I said in the discoed but I just can’t be bothered with these white awards anymore. It’s all just a fluff that I don’t care about. Been more in sync with the various BET awards anyway.

happy belated bday Emperor_El hope you had some sort great day smile

Thanks

Good sweet lord! He really put some stank on it!
man licked the back of his hand and backhanded all the way back. All the way 👀

Nov 17, 2017

Oh really? Got some screenshots? I saw that it was a Japanese game with character customization and just assumed there was jack shit for black characters.

Don't even know why I added the Japanese qualifier. Just any game with character customization.

Village

Oct 25, 2017
I really like the customization options for it. I think tweeted my Black anime character I made.
This is the character I made from the demo. I'm a wait for a force drop and play it in full

Nice! Fair though I got it and the season pass for about 60 during the black friday stuff, I thought the shit was worth it. It ain't perfect , we can have an entire conversation about the male gaze. And how the story presents itself , but I thought it was fun and I have good time. And have already spent too much time playing it. I would say wait for discount , get it and see what its about it. I think its neat and i'm glad it apparently did numbers
Oh really? Got some screenshots? I saw that it was a Japanese game with character customization and just assumed there was jack shit for black characters.

Don't even know why I added the Japanese qualifier. Just any game with character customization.

Gave this guy like a braid mohawk

Gave this guy blond hair. Do you notice I like freckles

So the thing I like about this CAC is to the degree in which you can just move objects around on the character to create weird combinations. Though if I am being truthful the game is lacking in clothing options and the ones one women characters are uh...designed for the male gaze to say the very least. However, you can do some funky stuff with the character creator and I dig that. There are dreads in the game, though they are shorter dreads, which is kind of the style of the time. Though I prefer longer ones. But here's the recent one made from an OC I have

Dreads they short though

Its a really fun IMO , take on dark souls with a good character creator. The build fuckery with this game is really neat

Urban Scholar

Oct 30, 2017
Miami, FL
Nice! Fair though I got it and the season pass for about 60 during the black friday stuff, I thought the shit was worth it. It ain't perfect , we can have an entire conversation about the male gaze. And how the story presents itself , but I thought it was fun and I have good time. And have already spent too much time playing it. I would say wait for discount , get it and see what its about it. I think its neat and i'm glad it apparently did numbers

Gave this guy like a braid mohawk

Gave this guy blond hair. Do you notice I like freckles

So the thing I like about this CAC is to the degree in which you can just move objects around on the character to create weird combinations. Though if I am being truthful the game is lacking in clothing options and the ones one women characters are uh...designed for the male gaze to say the very least. However, you can do some funky stuff with the character creator and I dig that. There are dreads in the game, though they are shorter dreads, which is kind of the style of the time. Though I prefer longer ones. But here's the recent one made from an OC I have

Dreads they short though

Its a really fun IMO , take on dark souls with a good character creator. The build fuckery with this game is really neat
I like this a lot. But yeah, I don't just want a Black character. Like I want her to look like she about to hit New York fashion week after saving everyone's asses lmao.

Village

Oct 25, 2017
I like this a lot. But yeah, I don't just want a Black character. Like I want her to look like she about to hit New York fashion week after saving everyone's asses lmao.
You are speaking to choir here with this. I love fashionable characters in general, let me create black ones. Please lord please japan , give me more weird anime games with character creators that let me create fashionable black folk. Please

Urban Scholar

Oct 30, 2017
Miami, FL
You are speaking to choir here with this. I love fashionable characters in general, let me create black ones. Please lord please japan , give me more weird anime games with character creators that let me create fashionable black folk. Please
Oh my god yes. Yesssss.

If I could collab with Japanese dev, I'd make sure we could be fashionable and shit