• Welcome to ResetEra 2.0! Guests should now be able to save their dark or light theme preferences, found on the left sidebar.

The Black Culture Community [OT 4] - Melanin and Estrogen - The new Kryptonite

Slayven

You probably post about me on another board.
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully they look better than Captain Marvel
I ain't want to say anything but everything looks ok, but the trailer doesn't doa good job showing why she awesome instead of telling people she is awesome for reasons

watching this Keira Knightley film "Colette" it's slow as most period pieces but the speech she gives at the end is probably why she took this role and might gets her a award nom maybe

i ain't watching the Captain Marvel trailers, i don't watch trailers to films i already chose to go see

Oct 25, 2017
watching this Keira Knightley film "Colette" it's slow as most period pieces but the speech she gives at the end is probably why she took this role and might gets her a award nom maybe

i ain't watching the Captain Marvel trailers, i don't watch trailers to films i already chose to go see
Then you missed put on Deadpool 2. Theres a long gag built around having seen the trailer

Shy

Oct 25, 2017
Shy what shows are you watching?
At the moment nothing.

I was watching The Deuce. But season is over now.

The newest season of Vikings has started, so i'll watch that. (but i still have the last two episodes of the previous season to watch)

Buuuuut. If you want a rec. It's an older show. But i would suggest Ripper Street if you can.

Ohh. I remember while i was typing out this post. I'm also watching Behind the Garden Wall (i've stopped at the mo, but that's me) It's a Netflix. And i should also get around to watching the new season of F is for Family.

Sorry for the scattershot style post.

Nov 3, 2017
At the moment nothing.

I was watching The Deuce. But season is over now.

The newest season of Vikings has started, so i'll watch that. (but i still have the last two episodes of the previous season to watch)

Buuuuut. If you want a rec. It's an older show. But i would suggest Ripper Street if you can.

Ohh. I remember while i was typing out this post. I'm also watching Behind the Garden Wall (i've stopped at the mo, but that's me) It's a Netflix. And i should also get around to watching the new season of F is for Family.

Sorry for the scattershot style post.
I was watching Black Lightning and The Gifted. I still haven't watched She-Ra and couldn't find Craig of The Creek on Cartoon Network.

Oct 26, 2017
Morning lovelies.
The lack of sun is depressing.

Wuh?

Try some Karen Lord, Nalo Hopkinson or if you want more tradish Kristen Britain
Who fears death by Nnedi Okorafor. Been meaning to read it since RR Martin was gonna make a show of it.
Anyway thanks. That Karen Lord psionic powers book is a get. Will keep these bookmarked incase I like it.

Evening brother Diz.

Read Frank Herbert's Dune, my brother.

And if you like that. Read the rest of the dune series. but only those written by Frank Herbert while he was still alive. (Don't let his hack kid hoodwink you)
His kid is really that bad then?

Thanks.

Oct 25, 2017
i've only seen parts of the cap marvel trailers but the special effects make her vaguely look like iron man unless they're really close up.
they need to fix it or forget it and go with some different sparklies.

edit: and yeah once you figure out how to make the big annoying sidebars go away it's all black on black with purple lining. it's a classic and non-fussy look that really keeps to the point of having a goddam dark mode. easy on the eyes and good in bed.

Morning lovelies.
The lack of sun is depressing.

Who fears death by Nnedi Okorafor. Been meaning to read it since RR Martin was gonna make a show of it.
Anyway thanks. That Karen Lord psionic powers book is a get. Will keep these bookmarked incase I like it.

His kid is really that bad then?

Thanks.
They aren't terrible, but they aren't Herbert good.
I should clarify; they are mediocre af
He wouldn't be allowed that courtesy of touching Dune if he wasn't Herbert's son.